Thorn Out, Warnock In (1 Viewer)

Mary_Mungo_Midge

In this same parallel universe that Warnock would come to this farce of a club; I hear Pippa Middleton hasn't got a date at the moment, and I'm off to Kensington with a packet of Tesco value flowers, some Monster Munch and some anal-lube. I'll bring back Colin at the same time as I bring the handsomely-rumped socialite to the Midlands.... :claping hands:

BackRoomRummermill

NW is a good man manager who has proved himself so it wont be long before he is back in the hot seat somewhere............ my bet is on Wigan or Blackburn.

CCFC will not be appointing him very soon. Also let us not forget we already have a manager at the moment:slap:

ICHAN

In this same parallel universe that Warnock would come to this farce of a club; I hear Pippa Middleton hasn't got a date at the moment, and I'm off to Kensington with a packet of Tesco value flowers, some Monster Munch and some anal-lube. I'll bring back Colin at the same time as I bring the handsomely-rumped socialite to the Midlands.... :claping hands:

Good luck MMM any chance of you downloading it on YouTube must say your quite the charmer no steak dinner then for Pippa.:)

Grendel

Sterling Archer

Warnock is exactly the kind of manager I would love to see at City. Makes his sides hard to beat and always manages to deflect criticism of his teams and players onto him, plays the media game extremely well if you look between the lines.

However, we couldn't afford him, bigger and better clubs would be interested in him and he wouldn't want to come here. Unfortunately.

The CableGuy

City could do worse than getting Warnock.

Unfortunately, Warnock can do a LOT better than joining City.

Wouldn't happen anyway - it would require money.

superskyblue

Not sure I agree about he would be too expensive, bear in mind he's been bumped out of a contract so will get a decent pay off from QPR, plenty of money in the pocket. Reckon he'd do a job for £5k a week, but probably not ours. He's also said in the past that the QPR job would be his last in management.

Nonleagueherewecome

Ha ha ha, I just knew when I heard he'd been fired that there'd be a thread like this on here!

Never gonna happen; he's had plenty of money elsewhere, he won't get that here, and his ego will have him aiming higher than us.

I also wouldn't want him. He is one of the most horrible men in football: talks utter crap in interviews, is smug and self-satisfied, a terrible sport, and boy does he really think he's something special. I hate the man so much, that I would find it very hard work to carry on supporting us! And I didn't say that about King or Wise, no.

Nonleagueherewecome

Although based on results, league form and a fantastic interview yesterday, we should seriously think about Andy Morrell when SISU eventually fire Thorn!

Puck

Although based on results, league form and a fantastic interview yesterday, we should seriously think about Andy Morrell when SISU eventually fire Thorn!

I wish SISU would fire Thorn.
Not because I don't think he could do a good job but because he's working under intolerable circumstances.

The only one I could see doing a good job here is Satan himself

Grendel

What's intolerable? Thorn has the easiest job in football. Lose it's sisu not thorn to blame and win and he is a hero. What's intolerable about it is a board that can't be bothered to sack the most useless manager in our history.

Grendel

Ha ha ha, I just knew when I heard he'd been fired that there'd be a thread like this on here!

Never gonna happen; he's had plenty of money elsewhere, he won't get that here, and his ego will have him aiming higher than us.

I also wouldn't want him. He is one of the most horrible men in football: talks utter crap in interviews, is smug and self-satisfied, a terrible sport, and boy does he really think he's something special. I hate the man so much, that I would find it very hard work to carry on supporting us! And I didn't say that about King or Wise, no.

I find the last sentence very odd. Smug and self satisfied he may be but he has not committed assault on a women or is not a figure that makes every taxi driver shrink away with horror. So I cannot understand why if you accept the criminal fraternity you will not accept a manager who makes Thorn look pathetic in comparison.
You say his ego would prevent him joining us? Er no it's the fact many better clubs crave his services.
Whose the better manager Thorn or Warnock? Really?

Nonleagueherewecome

I really really hate Warnock, and don't think he's done anything without money. Thorn has had no money, and did well last season with a squad that a "proven" manager had failed with. I'll take Thorn over Warnock any day, ta. I think Thorn with last seasons squad would have us 8th-12th this season. With the money Warnock had last year, 2nd-6th. I blame our position this season on us having the class players ripped out of the squad, and the numbers too.But you know this, it's pointless us arguing that old chestnut to a standstill for the nth time! I don't think we'd be any higher in the table under Warnock.

I accepted King because I could see that he'd add something to us, which Warnock wouldn't, and he's not on TV every week saying things that make me want to put my foot through the screen! Thankfully, Warnock won't be for a while either. Until he pops up to ruin MOTD2 with his sour grapes soon, no doubt :mad:

I couldn't back Warnock 'cos I hate him. Really, really loath him. With a passion. OK? :)

Grendel

I really really hate Warnock, and don't think he's done anything without money. Thorn has had no money, and did well last season with a squad that a "proven" manager had failed with. I'll take Thorn over Warnock any day, ta. I think Thorn with last seasons squad would have us 8th-12th this season. With the money Warnock had last year, 2nd-6th. I blame our position this season on us having the class players ripped out of the squad, and the numbers too.But you know this, it's pointless us arguing that old chestnut to a standstill for the nth time! I don't think we'd be any higher in the table under Warnock.

I accepted King because I could see that he'd add something to us, which Warnock wouldn't, and he's not on TV every week saying things that make me want to put my foot through the screen! Thankfully, Warnock won't be for a while either. Until he pops up to ruin MOTD2 with his sour grapes soon, no doubt :mad:

I couldn't back Warnock 'cos I hate him. Really, really loath him. With a passion. OK? :)

Well I disagree but hey I just agreed with one of your other posts so that's the way it goes!

Nonleagueherewecome

Cool; and as we once said, when we do agree on something, once in a blue moon, hell, we must be right :)

oggys nose

Not a chance warnock would come here to manage plus we cant afford a player so how could we afford him??

My money is on Mark Hughes for QPR

J

Jack Griffin

Whoever comes in at QPR has been lined up for a while, they are saying new boss by Sunday in the media..

Users who are viewing this thread