Thorn has to go (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccfc1973

thorn is now officially the worst manager in our history! his win % is the worst in our history!

now i fully agree those w*nkers sisu have not given him any chance whatsoever and we will never know whether with a bit of money and king etc staying this season could have been very different.
but they arent going to let him bring in the quality we need so the only option is to get the absolute best out of what we have and he is clearly not doing this and i think at times thorn is tactically inept.

fitness is clearly an issue with the debacle with "fatties" eastwood and deegan earlier in the season and fitness or lack of it is clearly visible when u talk about our inability to see out 90 mins, as the body becomes tired so does the mind and thats when u loose concentration and concede late goals.

now i agree will be if we cant afford to bring in any quality players , then we cant afford a new manager and talk of getting managers like davies ,warnock or bruce is pie in the sky

but surely why not give carsley a chance with bobby gould as his number 2 at least you know the team would have a bit of bulldog spirit and maybe a bit more motivation , i mean listening to andy thorn after a game is enough to put anyone to sleep and the players have to listen to it all week

now i feel for andy i really do because things could have been so so different but there not and we are almost down and i feel this is our last roll of the dice

#PUSB :blue:

Nick

Administrator
Did it need a new thread? Just going to lock this and will merge it when im at a pc :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread