Thorn and Sisu (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2477

Thorn states "we are missing a goal scorer"

SISU and Thorn sit down and discuss the problem and decide the best way for the team to score more goals is get a loan deal for a someone who can score at this level but in order to do so we have to sell someone first.

I know says Thorn and Sisu we have 6 strikers at the club 5 of which cant hit a cows arse at 5 feet away and the other one well he is our leading scorer who has scored 3/4 of the teams goals.

Lets sell our only striker who can score, keep the rest and bring in a unproven kid who couldn't score in 10 games at his last loan club Midlesborough.

SISU you are a joke get out of my club and Whilst I believe Thorn could do a job with the right backing I have realised he is just a SISU puppet who will say and do anything that SISU want to keep his job.

McDonald was allegedly Thorn's number one target last time and he was a proven striker all be it at a lower level. Even he cant cut the mustard at this level.

Will someone please turn the light off on their way out. Our once proud club is now going to be playing league one football, Sisu will pocket the 2 mil for Juke along with anything els they can sell in the mean time and leave us in the sh1t next season with no owner, no team and no assets.

SISU and Thorn F..k off now you have had my last £1 :jerkit:

:blue:

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed MMM.

This transfer window is just another "everything must go" one for SISU in which they sell any assets we have and pretend they care by bringing in any old loanee as 'cover'. In reality, both they and we know that a squad that needs improving is instead being further decimated.

Sub

relegation well and truly confirmed if he goes just another nail in the coffin, just totally disillusioned with the club and there lack of respect for the fans. :(:(:( SISU are a complete and utter bunch of :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit: just confirms for me i will only be attending away games fro the forseable future.

dazzled2u

It's hardly a surprise that Juke is being sold and lets face it there will be a couple of others yet that we'll see head out the door during January!

SISU will take what ever cash they can recoup in this transfer window and then agree to sell the club.

We won't but anybody but load a couple of players leaving the club even worse off with less assets. :(

Sub

just waiting for the ususal bullshit to appear, we could not compete on wages we have a top level replacement who will score goals and was my number one target and with us loaning ( fill in under 21 player nobody has heard of ) we will score goals and advoid relegation,,,usual bullshit sick of hearing it, so fucked off right now :(:(:(:(

Moff

One of the biggest myths going; it fits in with the 'SISU are evil asset-strippers' narrative, but is untrue. SISU are actually guilty of the opposite wrongdoing: not selling players soon enough.

I can see what you are saying, but then Sisu dont replace the players we sell, we have a paper thin squad, and have slashed the wage bill, so where else is the money going?

Colonel Mustard

I can see what you are saying, but then Sisu dont replace the players we sell, we have a paper thin squad, and have slashed the wage bill, so where else is the money going?

I quite agree that the money should be reinvested, and I won't deny that SISU are utterly incompetent; just wishing to clarify the myths around here. There's so much misdirected criticism.

No this is a total joke for me if Juke goes. He is our only hope with Sheffers for goals now so we need all hands to the pump.

You know we are not going to get a quality replacement which almost makes relegation a cert.

J

Jack Griffin

Thorn has talked about Sheffs (he can be our talisman), Freddy (he's a good lad and I need him on the pitch and helping) & Juke (may be sold in the January transfer window) recently... go figure.

Not as if no one couldn't see it coming.... which team will Jukebox turn out for on 21st Jan Coventry City vs Middlesbrough? (I expect he'll be 'injured' TBH)

Not as if no one couldn't see it coming.... which team will Jukebox turn out for on 21st Jan Coventry City vs Middlesbrough? (I expect he'll be 'injured' TBH)

It would not surprise me with SISU if they said to Middlesborough "Yeah Juke can play against us when you visit the Ricoh". Then he goes and scores a 30 yard screamer against us.

SkyBlueScottie

Such clauses in tfer deals are not allowed so he could well line up against us.

As for the opening post, do you really believe such a conversation took place, do you really think Thorn be complicit in such a scenario?

Here is a question, you are the manager of the club, would be involved in such a scenario, I suggest your answer would be no, so ask yourself, why do you think Thorn would do so?

I understand you me and many others are angry, however to place the blame on Thorn is exactly what the board want, keep it clear in your head the people running the club ie SISU are to blame for this.

mattylad

What can Thorn do except say nothing as he would be out of work 2moro otherwise. Try openly criticising your company and its owners in the local and national media and see what happens

Sterling Archer

Anyone who thinks Thorn actually had a say in this is just using it to suit an anti-Thorn agenda.

There is no way Thorn had any say in the Jutkiewicz sale. This is real life, not "football manager" on the PC.

Users who are viewing this thread