Thorn 3 games undeafeated... Shaw 3 games all lost (1 Viewer)

Voice_of_Reason

The timing od Thorn's sacking was shit. A new manager in place at the end of last season would have been more sensible.

gouldberg

The fact that Sisu gave Thorn all Summer to build his squad then got rid of him after 3 undefeated games shows how utterly clueless our owners are.

ggrady

Everyone on here wanted thorn to go didn't they? I didn't he was a good manager imo but you all seem to forget very fast

gouldberg

He shouldn't have gone after 3 games of the campaign. He either needed to go after last season so a new manager could build their own squad or he should have gone around December time (if results were not good) in time for the January transfer window.

Whoever we bring in now has to use Thorn's squad for the next 4 months. How the owners were insane enough to get rid of Thorn when they chose to is beyond me.

Sick Boy

He shouldn't have gone after 3 games of the campaign. He either needed to go after last season so a new manager could build their own squad or he should have gone around December time (if results were not good) in time for the January transfer window.

Whoever we bring in now has to use Thorn's squad for the next 4 months. How the owners were insane enough to get rid of Thorn when they chose to is beyond me.

I admit that I found their decision to let him bring in Shaw a little strange as well. If they knew he was on such thin ice, why let him bring in Shaw? I have always thought that Shaw was lined up as a very realistic and potential replacement.

Sick Boy

Yes he was and the effects are still being felt. A lot of what people are saying they want from the next manager in another thread goes against how Thorn seemed to be with the squad.

Users who are viewing this thread