Thomas ince (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Overrated or Right decison to stop playing for the under 21s
Personally I think he's overrated

Otis

Not sure.

A couple of years ago I thought he was a tremendous prospect, but he seems to have gone backwards since.

stupot07

Very good player, just not quite good enough to take the step up to the PL at the minute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Covrock

Fuck him. it is an honour to play for your country. Regardless of the level. Luckily there are other players who will easily fill the slot.

Terry Gibson's perm

Good on him I wouldn't want to play for Southgate:jerkit: either. Don't know why he has said no can't be because he was expecting a full call up.

Covstu

Club vs country row again, personally i think its disgusting that he has done this. Playing for your country should be an honour and you should drop everything to go and answer that call. Personally he should never get the option again for the U21's or full squad. Thankfully he isnt good enough to get called up for the full squad.

Terry Gibson's perm

Club vs country row again, personally i think its disgusting that he has done this. Playing for your country should be an honour and you should drop everything to go and answer that call. Personally he should never get the option again for the U21's or full squad. Thankfully he isnt good enough to get called up for the full squad.

He won't Chris Sutton did the same sort of thing for a b team game and never got near again.

CJ_covblaze

David Bentley and Mr Get Up and Go from the Villa did similar.

Gint11

For me it's a disgrace. Absolutely ANY chance of representing your country in something you love doing you should want to do. And he is overrated. The fact he's jumping to club after club reveals this. Also, not a patch on his dad talent wise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CJ_covblaze

For me it's a disgrace. Absolutely ANY chance of representing your country in something you love doing you should want to do. And he is overrated. The fact he's jumping to club after club reveals this. Also, not a patch on his dad talent wise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree about the England bit. Can not see why anyone wouldn't want it. As for Ince he's a very good prospect. Thought he looked decent when I saw him play the other week. Been far too many at that age show the same potential and then fade away though.

He's a bit old to be playing for the Unders now isn't he? He was tremendous at Blackpool, but cant seem to break through that brick wall in the Prem. Happens to a lot of players. Look at Ade Tarabt at QPR. Dominating the Championship is one thing, its a whole different prospect to take on the Premier League

sw88

Chief Commentator!
As if I couldn't hate one player anymore!

Stupidly had him in a dream team as one of my 'cheap' buys thinking he'd do alright at Hull. They're in the premiership, he wasn't a terrible player; I mean Inter wanted him didn't they? Or was it AC?

But now he's thinking he's too good to represent his Country, albeit at U21 level?

Too many players in the game thinking they are better than they are! Hope he goes the same way as Bentley who also turned Dow a call up, and look how his career ended up!

Users who are viewing this thread