This won't help City on the weekend (1 Viewer)

Astute

He was for us towards the end, that's not me saying he is shit. My pound will be on him to score first!

The whole team was shit then. Was it anything to do with how they were told to play by SP?

Astute

Still makes me smile in a strange way when I think of those that were happy to get rid of him and also say that 3m for Wilson was a good deal for a Division 3 club.

covcity4life

loans are only good for other teams lol

bite your hand off at a 0-0 draw right now if i could.

this will be such a tough game. although they aint as good away from home.

skybluebeduff

I mentioned last week that our form against Sheff Utd in recent years was very good, and that run continues. Our form against MK Dons is even better. Played 39, won 18, draw 13, lost 8.
Only lost 1 in the last 5 games against them (MK Dons), but the site i've taken the stats off are taking into account that they were once Wimbledon (we all know the score with that)

2-1 city win for me, it's overdue.

I'm also sober by the way...

shy_tall_knight

Quality long term / medium term loans are always a good addition.
McQuoid - will be non-league / Div 2 next season
Couibaly - 25 year old who has hardly played for anyone, utter waste
Chuba - committed to another (Arsenalk Youth) team whilst here
Petraso McGuire Dagnall Hines - came and went after about a month

torchomatic

skybluebeduff

I mentioned last week that our form against Sheff Utd in recent years was very good, and that run continues. Our form against MK Dons is even better. Played 39, won 18, draw 13, lost 8.
Only lost 1 in the last 5 games against them (MK Dons), but the site i've taken the stats off are taking into account that they were once Wimbledon (we all know the score with that)

2-1 city win for me, it's overdue.

I'm also sober by the way...

Forgot to put a bet on too, wanker!

Users who are viewing this thread