This weekend is huge, im so nervous! (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

This week our 3 rivals have hard away games, we must win on sat! A draw isn't end of the world but were playing catch up and will probably.lose to west ham away next.

Here's hoping come 5pm saturday were second from bottom and 2 pts from safety
:)

BackRoomRummermill

Even your best case scenario sounds terrible. Hooray we are 2nd Bottom and 2 points adrift from Safety , with West Ham away next match LOL Having said all that I fully am the same , if by some miracle we stay up, it will be games like this on Saturday if we win we will look back at if we win.

I am hoping the same mate :claping hands:

pusbccfc

Go for it Go for it City.

smileycov

Facebook User
just seen, wouldnt say watford is too hard for donny though! i am more concerned at the 10 point gap between 4 and 5th bottom!!

kg82

just seen, wouldnt say watford is too hard for donny though! i am more concerned at the 10 point gap between 4 and 5th bottom!!

Watford at home are very decent. We need the win, no doubt about it. If the others were to win as well there's nothing we can do about that, just have to fight for every point.

By the way, I had a dream the other night we beat West Ham 3-0! We were 1-0 up going into the last few minutes and Juke got 2 at the end!

Nonleagueherewecome

Bristol City at Southampton is the banker, surely; that's tonight isn't it? A defeat for Bristol before we play could be a nice morale boost.

covcity4life

Watfird have been in form, Southampton are top and cardiff pushing for auto promotion slots

Forest are at home sorry

Yes the gap between bottom 4 and rest is worrying but it takes 2-3 losses in a row to drag another team down to us, its possible

All is not lost....yet

Sky Blue Sheepy

Even with our luck, I think we can rely on Saints to do us a favour.
I thought they were nailed on to beat Donny too. Far from it. As for this being the biggest game, we can't go in with that mindset - even if we win we're still in the bottom 2. The Bristol City game was huge IMO as 11 points looks far more ominous than 5, but we need a run of big wins.

SkyBlueScottie

No point in hyping this game up to be any bigger, we are in such a perilous position all games are now massive, we need to put in a decent run of results over an extended period. Each game will then become the "biggest" of the season, for instance if we somehow manage to claw our way out and then our next will be the biggest of the season as it will be vital to put some breathing space between us and others. That said though if we manage to get anywhere near staying up, having lost the quality players we have, having tp rely on kids out of the academy, Eastwood not bothering to get fit, no cheif scout so we cant even effectively scout the opposition plus all of the shenanigans going on at the helm of the club, then it will truely be a miracle.

shmmeee

Clubs don't survive or go down in one game. How many times have we seen City be awful versus a relegation rival only to hammer a promotion favourite a week later.

Would be important psychologically to get back to back results and to close the gap, but not crucial to the season as a whole.

Kuklinski

I'm not nervous in the slightest. I knew we would be relegated before the season kicked off, so everything is panning out as expected.

BigCsCheesyGrin

Can't wait. I want to see the Pitbull prove he is a Pitbull in midfield. Macca to prove that he is a far better striker than midfielder and Thomas to show the ability that took him on loan to Liverpool. Yes i know i am living in the land of Smirnoff...but maybe..just maybe !

Users who are viewing this thread