This forum has become boring (1 Viewer)

Skyblue4u

Not because of the posters but because we have no new news of hope coming out of the club and a massive wave of apathy washing over the fans.

Looking forward to happier times here in the non too distant future

Skybluepiglet

Great OP from skyblue4u..a real belter..

Sunday we are playing Sheff Utd on Sky,,they are yet to win a game away from home ..so this weekend should be filled with hope and hunger for OUR sky blues
to take 3 points and march further on up the table in spite of all the shite that is going on around us.

If the forums boring ...Perhaps you should ask yourself why you logged on in the first place :thinking about:

We are the forum..We get what we deserve.!!!

slyblue57

Well at least this forum is nt full of "treason ticket" holders , lol .
Oh and just to clear thinks up Im anti SiSu, and even more anti ACL , CCC, you have to state that
on here, now that is boring.
City 3 SU 2
Pusb

Sutty

It's boring because people aren't seeing the games and so we end up with constant ACL/Sisu debates.

Hopefully everyone will get to watch the Sheff U game on Sunday and there will be a few conversations about the actual football on here.

Skybluepiglet

Hopefully everyone will get to watch the Sheff U game on Sunday and there will be a few conversations about the actual football on here.

I bet the discussion will centre on WHERE you watched it and WHY you chose to watch it there!

Every thread ends up the same on here.

Lets just hope we win on Sunday..FWIW..Sky..in my lounge..recorded at about 7.30 PM

Skyblue4u

As I said it's not the posters we just have nothing to post of interest. I log on here everyday looking for a glimmer of hope but it's same old. Surely I'm not alone?

BackRoomRummermill

I agree its shit now and I hardly post as its full of polarised stressed out people
Not really a forum, more of a place where people just live in fantasy, we are not alone

Skybluepiglet

Well it will be great on Sunday for a couple of hours.

WE ARE GONNA WIN !!

PUSB

And then back to normal by around 8.30PM Sunday evening .

Skybluepiglet

If We Lose..it will be worse than it is now with added Pressley out threads and Hilldwellers blaming the stadium fans for getting on the players backs
and the stadium attendees blaming the Hilldwellers for letting off catherine wheels .

steveo1987

It's boring because people aren't seeing the games and so we end up with constant ACL/Sisu debates.

All you have to do to see a game is jump in your car or a train or bus even.Its not difficult.Sundays game is £9.

georgehudson

although i will be accused by the usual suspects,
the only reason this site / forum, is boring, is because too many self opinionated bodies,
are too concerned to put their own case forward, without listening, or considering others,
the lost concept, is that of CCFC,
all sides are too busy posturing to try & create an agenda,
the fans / customers, are merely cannon fodder, as far as all sides are concerned,
imho, we, (fans), have been used & abused,
i await the day that our proud club may rise again,
PUSB

Sutty

All you have to do to see a game is jump in your car or a train or bus even.Its not difficult.Sundays game is £9.

I know. I have been to a couple, though I can't go on Sunday.

It's pretty indisputable that 90% of people that saw games last season are not seeing the games this season. I wasn't making a NOPM point.

torchomatic

No, don't think he's Boot Boy. He's not abusive enough.

I think he could be "The Boot boy"...... in "drag" or even the late "Bob Bones" taunting us from Sleepy Hollow.

torchomatic

Matty_CCFC

I am not anto CCC, or Anti ACL, not keen on SISU as to many lies but they are our owners.
Personally I blame the FL.

on another note we will win 3-1 tomorrow and i will stand in the rain on the hill to watch it.

Noggin

I don't especially enjoy spending time here anymore as many threads quickly are spoiled by trolls on both sides putting people down and attempting to be funny or cutting. Unfortunately it rubs off on people and makes the nicer people who would just prefer a mature discussion join in with the trolls. Not suggesting I'm innocent I've been guilty of being a dick in the past though only to the people I think are harming the forum.

That said this forum is about the only thing keeping me engaged with ccfc, it's getting easier and easier to care less and less. The only emotions I have left are of disgust, they have ruined ccfc for me at the moment. Without the forum I'd probably have completely moved on by now.

skybluedan

I don't especially enjoy spending time here anymore as many threads quickly are spoiled by trolls on both sides putting people down and attempting to be funny or cutting. Unfortunately it rubs off on people and makes the nicer people who would just prefer a mature discussion join in with the trolls. Not suggesting I'm innocent I've been guilty of being a dick in the past though only to the people I think are harming the forum.

That said this forum is about the only thing keeping me engaged with ccfc, it's getting easier and easier to care less and less. The only emotions I have left are of disgust, they have ruined ccfc for me at the moment. Without the forum I'd probably have completely moved on by now.

Mate sounds like you need a hug.........I find weed helps

skybluedan

I think he could be "The Boot boy"...... in "drag" or even the late "Bob Bones" taunting us from Sleepy Hollow.

LBB is sound I used to enjoy the odd discussion with him,he had some good views as well, does he not post?
Baldy was quality as well. Just loved them rants

Last edited:

Noggin

Mate sounds like you need a hug.........I find weed helps

Thanks, but I don't need a hug, I'm perfectly happy and enjoying life thanks, merely explaining my feelings towards ccfc. which are at the moment mostly not caring much at all and the only real emotion left is disgust at sisu and the football league. When I was a teenager how my football team did effected my mood but other than the occasional big disappointment like the fact we didn't make Wembley this year losing doesn't spoil my day and hasn't for 15 years or so.

Sky Blue Harry H

I think a lot of us log on to find out if there are any new snippets regarding our beloved club. Just on my radar is the fact that Sheff Utd fans on their forum are praying the rain gods cancel tomorrows match. Please nnnnnnnooooooooooooo.

SonOfSnoz

LBB is sound I used to enjoy the odd discussion with him,he had some good views as well, does he not post?
Baldy was quality as well. Just loved them rants

Baldy was class when he was sober, which was rear!
LBB always talks sense & knows his stats!
Do you remember "ickle diva" dan?

Users who are viewing this thread