Things are starting to look up. (1 Viewer)

Astute

Cranie will be gone. He earns too much for us in Div3. Keogh will be gone when there is an offer in for him that SISU see as good enough, not an offer that is good enough. We will hardly have any experienced players left. We need Bell more than some people think.

Sky Blue Kid

For me, Bell has to stay fit and show that he's "Interested". Platt is better than a lot of people give him credit for, He, without doubt intimidates central defenders, and with Cody McDonald and McSheff feeding off him, we could find ourselves actually scoring a few goals, but who knows. Whatever players we have, we need them to stay fit, or it could be a double drop.:facepalm:

Astute

At last I'm hearing some real common sense here! Thank God we're beginning to wake up to the reality and it ain't that bad....

I AM looking forward to next season.

It will be like going back in time. Us older ones will remember terraces. We will be able to go in them again at a fair few clubs. Just hope us older ones can handle it when we score :D One problem I can see happening is if we are doing well we will not be able to get tickets for some away games. People like myself will suffer. A season ticket is no good for me. Without a season ticket I can't guarantee a ticket for away games. Might have to start being nice to somebody on here that can supply tickets for me ;)

It is not going to be easy, but with our following it should not be too bad. I can already see what will happen in here when we lose to teams like Carlisle. We won't go the whole season undefeated. We will have lows. Hopefully we will have many more highs than lows.

Ashdown

Bell has rarely proven to be anything other than a cowardly show pony. One word in his ear from some of the League one hard men and he won't be seen all game. Reputedly on £6.5k a week that we just can't afford for a ponce like that.

ccfcjohn

Bell has rarely proven to be anything other than a cowardly show pony. One word in his ear from some of the League one hard men and he won't be seen all game. Reputedly on £6.5k a week that we just can't afford for a ponce like that.

Ashdown where did you get that info from?

Brighton Sky Blue

I AM looking forward to next season.

It will be like going back in time. Us older ones will remember terraces. We will be able to go in them again at a fair few clubs. Just hope us older ones can handle it when we score :D One problem I can see happening is if we are doing well we will not be able to get tickets for some away games. People like myself will suffer. A season ticket is no good for me. Without a season ticket I can't guarantee a ticket for away games. Might have to start being nice to somebody on here that can supply tickets for me ;)

It is not going to be easy, but with our following it should not be too bad. I can already see what will happen in here when we lose to teams like Carlisle. We won't go the whole season undefeated. We will have lows. Hopefully we will have many more highs than lows.

Carlisle and Hartlepool are the only games I can feasibly make next season-if I can't get tickets I won't be happy!

ccfcchris

Shock horror. It's not like City fans to mock their own players and put them under more pressure before a ball is kicked is it? We need to accept the fact we haven't hit the bottom yet so probably couldn't replace Bell with much better anyway.

covcity4life

sisu have been bringing wages down for few seasons now,no way bell is on 6.5k imo

i would iamgine him and baker are on 4k max

ccfcjohn

they should all be on minimum wages with bonus based on performance, matches played etc etc!!!!! make them earn their money!

SkyBlueM

Regardless of how much money players are on or previous bad performances its a new season - a clean slate and all that, if we manage get a team out at the start of the season how about trying to get behind them and encourage them to put in good performances, I know its a novel idea for many fans mind.

Astute

Anyone dissing any of our players during a game gets a mouthful off me. We could do without fans like that

Grendel

they should all be on minimum wages with bonus based on performance, matches played etc etc!!!!! make them earn their money!

Yes that would encourage players to come here. How would performances be rated? Fans voting on text perhaps? Some would give bell a stinker rating before the game even kicked off. 3 months to kick off and already players are being slaughtered.

ccfcjohn

i hope the players can use the criticism in the right way and have a great start to the season and shut the whingers up. i never have or never will boo our own players, if someones having a stinker the last thing they need is a few thousand fans highlighting the fact.

if any of you have ever played in front of a decent crowd you will know how much of an impact they can have, there's no greater feeling than being clapped, cheered or hearing your name sang in appreciaton.

covcity4life

too many cov fans moan as soon as ball is passed backwards

football wise they are uneducated morons imo

watch the game saturday as a social thing(and to get drunk) then thats it,switch off till the enxt cov game,no watching SSN,seria a,la liga,bundesliga etc

Users who are viewing this thread