They're laughing at us already (1 Viewer)

gspotgaz

We were pretty dismissive of Maidstone and to be fair they have hundreds of millions worth of talent up top end prem so they’re going to be confident. Don’t know why people get triggered so easily just enjoy it for what it is!

Darth Robins

We were pretty dismissive of Maidstone and to be fair they have hundreds of millions worth of talent up top end prem so they’re going to be confident. Don’t know why people get triggered so easily just enjoy it for what it is!

It's funny, people on here were wound up by the video of Maidstone reacting to getting us in the draw too. We're both tiny and fucking massive.

Skybluecol

Already plenty begging
I dont think they'll be any Utd fans in our end....if one does go and cheers Utd then it won't end well for them (especially given most Cov fans will have around 8 pints in them by then!)
I've had a my mate who supports Liverpool asking too.....told him I'd rather leave a seat empty than to have him there!!

PVA

Getting wound up by Goldridge 😂

Come on lads

Bass Fishing GIF by Karl's Bait & Tackle

messiahrobins

I dont think they'll be any Utd fans in our end....if one does go and cheers Utd then it won't end well for them (especially given most Cov fans will have around 8 pints in them by then!)
I've had a my mate who supports Liverpool asking too.....told him I'd rather leave a seat empty than to have him there!!
There is a difference though between Liverpool and Man Utd fans. Both have huge fanbases but Liverpool fans keep quiet in opposing fan ends. Man Utd fans don't, and there will be loads in our end as they are experts getting tickets in other fans areas, to the extent i do think the authorities actively assist in that regard. Man Utd always get preferential treatment.
Really hope our whole end sings 'You're the shit of Croydon' regularly and loudly.
I think it will help us if there is an edge to this match on and off the pitch, so hopefully the likes of Bidwell and Kitching and Kelly and Godden fire up the lads beforehand. Wish Mcfadzean was still around as well, his presence around the club would have helped. We dont want the lads going starry eyed.

theferret

There is a difference though between Liverpool and Man Utd fans. Both have huge fanbases but Liverpool fans keep quiet in opposing fan ends. Man Utd fans don't, and there will be loads in our end as they are experts getting tickets in other fans areas, to the extent i do think the authorities actively assist in that regard. Man Utd always get preferential treatment.
Really hope our whole end sings 'You're the shit of Croydon' regularly and loudly.
I think it will help us if there is an edge to this match on and off the pitch, so hopefully the likes of Bidwell and Kitching and Kelly and Godden fire up the lads beforehand. Wish Mcfadzean was still around as well, his presence around the club would have helped. We dont want the lads going starry eyed.

There won't be any in our end aside from a handful who have a mate stupid enough to get them a ticket and deprive another city supporter. Handful at most. All our tickets will go to ST holders and people with points and buying history. They'll be a few in the club Wembley in the middle tier, but they are not for sale to clubs anyway so not much can be done about that and there'll be plenty of Cov in there too. It's not like the 90s. Much higher numbers of st holders nowadays across all clubs, loyalty schemes, online ticketing systems with buying history. It'll be rocking in the Cov end and not a manc (plastic or not) in sight.

napolimp

There won't be any in our end aside from a handful who have a mate stupid enough to get them a ticket and deprive another city supporter. Handful at most. All our tickets will go to ST holders and people with points and buying history. They'll be a few in the club Wembley in the middle tier, but they are not for sale to clubs anyway so not much can be done about that and there'll be plenty of Cov in there too. It's not like the 90s. Much higher numbers of st holders nowadays across all clubs, loyalty schemes, online ticketing systems with buying history. It'll be rocking in the Cov end and not a manc (plastic or not) in sight.

This is exactly the reason why it needs to be limited to 1 per ST holder. Otherwise you will have ST holding idiots giving/selling tickets to "United" fans. Needs to be one per supporter number, ST holders, and then by points brackets.

Cantona7

United fan for many years here. I've seen us against your lot many times including countless away games at Highfield Road in the 80s and 90s. I was also at the cup game at OT in 87 on your way to the big win.

I watched your game against Wolves on Saturday and was very impressed. I don't think any genuine United fan thinks the semi will be easy but, of course, we expect to win. I'm not gonna patronise you.

We've had an awful season with injuries, but we're turning a corner a little there. However, as you saw on Sunday, we are capable of the sublime and ridiculous in one game, so you are well in with a chance and it is the cup, after all (how many people thought we had a hope in hell against the scousers?).

Anyway, happy to respectfully chat up until the big day and we're both admires of Mark Robins, so there's one thing we have in common, at least. ;-)

ajsccfc

Replies on Twitter were bad enough when they were actual people but now with Elon fighting bots by accepting money from them and pushing them to the top of every page it's a sea of auto-inanity.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

United fan for many years here. I've seen us against your lot many times including countless away games at Highfield Road in the 80s and 90s. I was also at the cup game at OT in 87 on your way to the big win.

I watched your game against Wolves on Saturday and was very impressed. I don't think any genuine United fan thinks the semi will be easy but, of course, we expect to win. I'm not gonna patronise you.

We've had an awful season with injuries, but we're turning a corner a little there. However, as you saw on Sunday, we are capable of the sublime and ridiculous in one game, so you are well in with a chance and it is the cup, after all (how many people thought we had a hope in hell against the scousers?).

Anyway, happy to respectfully chat up until the big day and we're both admires of Mark Robins, so there's one thing we have in common, at least. ;-)
To be honest that’s where I’m at. If you turn up, you win regardless of how well we play. But like Chelsea - you’ve got that really shit game in you. That’s what we need

Users who are viewing this thread