theprince (1 Viewer)

Didge76

Are u really for real or what??? U seem to be in the know (if u know what I mean) but enough is enough, u either do or u don't. I really don't take to persons full of bulls**t so please be true to what u say or do one.

skybluesam66

i think if you look back over his old posts - you will see he is full of shit - about 2 weeks ago he went from knowing nothing to claiming to know everything

Ignore him

pwkh is the only one close to it

he has confirmed club in talks with sisu and nobody else

mark82

i think if you look back over his old posts - you will see he is full of shit - about 2 weeks ago he went from knowing nothing to claiming to know everything

Ignore him

pwkh is the only one close to it

he has confirmed club in talks with sisu and nobody else

We also have someone who works for the academy who says otherwise. All PWKH can comment on is business relating to the Higgs trust and the stadium.

dongonzalos

To be fair that is an interesting point. Nobody knows where sisu's sudden funding is coming from. If there is funding at all, including PWKH.

PWKH can say who ACL have been chatting too, no one else.

Last edited:

Regis87

Buster, he sold the heat
With a rocksteady beat

An earthquake is erupting
But not in Orange street
A ghost dance is preparing
You got to help us with your feet
If you're not in the mood to dance
Step back, grab yourself a seat
This may not be uptown Jamaica
But we promise you a treat
Buster bowl me over with your bogus dance
Shuffle me off my feet
Even though I'll keep on running
I'll never get to Orange street

So I set it up myself to say
For the man who set the beat
So I'll leave it up to you out there
To get him back on his feet

Buster bowl me over with your bogus dance
Shuffle me off my feet
Even though I'll keep on running
I'll never get to Orange street

Bring back the
Who is the
We want the
Bring back the Prince

I've heard that the Chinese bidders are a non-starter, and hence why Elliott and Hoffman are trying get back onto the board...with a promise of bringing in investors to SUPPORT SISU, not REPLACE them......

Just what I heard, may be bollocks, but does explain why Elliott praised Waggott and Fisher at the forum, and the Hoff has fallen off the face of the earth.

Blueandwhites

Even when the Jimmy Hill statue was being unveiled, Joe was very professional/ dare I say supportive of Sisu and their representatives. Personally, I don't think the way he conducts himself or his stance has changed, that's just Joe to a T. As for the prince, until the person reveals their identity, I'd say they're a bit 'shill' like..Can't call for transparency and then hide behind a message board.

wingy

I've heard that the Chinese bidders are a non-starter, and hence why Elliott and Hoffman are trying get back onto the board...with a promise of bringing in investors to SUPPORT SISU, not REPLACE them......

Just what I heard, may be bollocks, but does explain why Elliott praised Waggott and Fisher at the forum, and the Hoff has fallen off the face of the earth.
They've been close for months ,plenty of communication ,just not publicly:facepalm:

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
is he Andy Gray perhaps ? :thinking about:

Diehard Si

Until prooven otherwise treat as a wind up merchant.

One of my best mates works at the club and often gives me good snippets of gossip, but he's heard absolutely nothing about this.

Users who are viewing this thread