The way we watch the game (1 Viewer)

Deity

Reading the reaction to Craine, Soares, rumours on the forum last night it amazed me how quick people were to form an opinion on whether they would be a good addition or not .

I watch A LOT of football, probably too much, but I probably watched Luton less than 6 times last season. I don’t recall whether Craine played in all of the matches or not. I thought Dewsbury Hall looked a class act but Craine I didn’t particularly focus on. I didn’t watch those matches wondering how he would fit into our playing formation and style. I doubt many did.

Soares, I remember him being highly rated before his car accident in 2016, yes 5 years ago. I didn’t watch Troyes when he was there. I therefore have no instant view that he will be a good signing, or indeed a bad signing.

I fully understand how we can have very firm views on existing players who we watch week in , week out. No problem. But why do fans have such firm views on players most of us have not really focused on before, or at least not for a number of years ?

SlowerThanPlatt

A forum is for people to give their opinion such as yours suggesting that the chief exec and manager had fallen out after a pre season loss

D

Deleted member 2477

giphy.gif

procdoc

Cranie has been a solid player for Luton. Soure I suppose there are a lot of question marks about his fitness as he hasn’t played much football in recent years. Obviously he has a lot of ability but the car crash might have mentally effected him

Deity

A forum is for people to give their opinion such as yours suggesting that the chief exec and manager had fallen out after a pre season loss
Not my opinion. I repeated what had been posted here by others that are ITK. I am not in the know on the playing side of things.

The lifeblood of forums is rumour and speculation, if in doubt check out the longest threads ….

That is not the same as I’ll informed opinion, but I do accept that the forum caters for that too.

Users who are viewing this thread