The Ugly Has Died! (1 Viewer)

Grendel

He was 98 though.

Nick

Administrator
Just Googled it, sad news somebody dying but way before my time so no wonder I had no idea :(

Grendel

Just Googled it, sad news somebody dying but way before my time so no wonder I had no idea :(

One of my favourite series of films. I used to always bore my family when they were on by pointing out Eli Wallach was still alive even though he looked ancient in those ancient movies! Only Clint left now.

Colonel Mustard

RIP.

It was only a few years ago that I saw him still stealing scenes in Wall Street 2. A true legend of cinema. Not many of them left now.

Until you watch The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, your life will always be a shade poorer than it could be.

Tonylinc

Can some clever sod post a picture of him? Heard the news this morning and still cannot see him in my mind.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
There's only Robert Vaughn left now, from the main cast of the Magnificent Seven as well. (Eli Wallach played the bandit leader)

Johnnythespider

I think he was in that film The Holiday with Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslet a few years ago.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Expand ???

I'll help out wingy....... I t h i n k h e w a s i n t h a t f i l m T h e H o l i d a y w i t h C a m e r o n D i a z a n d K a t e W i n s l e t a f e w y e a r s a g o

Glad to assist! :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread