The Turn of the Screw (1 Viewer)

coundonskyblue

I expect to read an indepth arcticle about this in the Telegraph later. After all their quality journos will already know all about this.

ccfctommy

Apparently if the youth team beat Oldham then the next game in the cup will be switched to Nuneaton.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I dont think the £1m quoted is just for rent ............ it will include i would have thought the £500k to top up the escrow account (court said that had to be paid) and any other contributions say for power, insurance etc not to mention any VAT chargeable at 20% on the items in the debt

If ACL are now issueing ultimatums then that would imply they are feeling either at the end of their tether or something significant has changed. It would also suggest to me that relationships regarding ownership are probably not in a good place right now. However this is just a story going round so i am very wary about placing any significance on it until something actually happens

Guess we wait and see what SISU/TF's next move is ........... dont think things are going the way they planned it somehow

Last edited:

SkyBlueScottie

Sisu seem to be masters at saving things to the last minute, we as fans obviously get worried, but I reckon there is plenty more mileage in this....

wingy

I expect to read an indepth arcticle about this in the Telegraph later. After all their quality journos will already know all about this.

Clive Eakin should soon deny this ,he seems to have Tfs ear at the moment ,dropping bits about how hard they're working to get DMCtied up way before others ,and little bits about JS being in America presently.

Users who are viewing this thread