The Trust (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Seems like something is going on or they have given the Twitter password to somebody off their tits again.

It's pretty funny to be fair, up there with Wasps fan delusion. Stating it's misinformation for somebody to say they haven't been asked about anything as a member.

Nick

Administrator
Either that or it's the talk of "SISU Selling" so they are thinking they can do some statements or get a spinny chair.

AndreasB

Do they even really exist anymore? Their website claims 2000 members but you now have to pay £2 to become a member. Pretty certain 2000 people havent done this.
There is no list of Board members anymore so assume all the sports marketing folk have fucked off after setting up a completely worthless website. There was apparently an AGM on Jul 25th but no minutes or details- in fact no minutes of anything since January.

...and then they have the nerve to pipe up against Wasps...

oldfiver

Do they even really exist anymore? Their website claims 2000 members but you now have to pay £2 to become a member. Pretty certain 2000 people havent done this.
There is no list of Board members anymore so assume all the sports marketing folk have fucked off after setting up a completely worthless website. There was apparently an AGM on Jul 25th but no minutes or details- in fact no minutes of anything since January.

If paid your £1 then you are a member

torchomatic

Bastards.

RegTheDonk

Didn't pay the £2 and eventually got an email saying my membership had expired, which was my intention after their antics and lack of correspondance.

Would be interesting to see how many members they still have.

oldfiver

Didn't pay the £2 and eventually got an email saying my membership had expired, which was my intention after their antics and lack of correspondance.

Would be interesting to see how many members they still have.

They cannot do that arbitrarily

AndreasB

have they ever said how many members they have after they asked everyone to pay again?

No. That 2000 figure is clearly counting all the people that joined for a pound back in Sixfields days. Either that membership is still valid for us all or they can only claim the recent £2 members ( of which I doubt there are more than 50)
It’s really shady because they claim legitimacy through FSA affiliation but are actually a zombie organisation who have done nothing for a few years.
They always used to have a few grand on the bank through the pound subs and other fundraising. I suppose that has all gone too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frostie

I did it too. Don’t want them clowns thinking that they have my support.

They'll still claim to represent you regardless as they think it gives them some legitimacy.
If they declared their actual membership base as half a dozen people at the Albany Club they'd be given the short shrift they deserve.

Users who are viewing this thread