The Timeline (1 Viewer)

RoboCCFC90

With the new season fast approaching I think everyone is muddling up with regards to what time we have for a recruitment drive after we exit Administration, hopefully this might make it easier:

14th June - Administrator Paul Appleton confirmed Otium Entertainment Group as the prefferred bidder for CCFC Ltd

18th June - Football League confirm they are willing to work with Otium Entertainment Grup to bring resolution to Administration

20th June - Walsall Boss Dean Smith say's that the City won't be groundsharing at the Banks Stadium.

20th June - ACL publicly offer CCFC to remain at the Ricoh Arena while in Administration.

25th June - Football League state that CCFC sale to Otium Entertainment may not conclude for another month.

26th June - Tim Fisher says the Club are close to acquiring land for the new stadium.

27th June - Steven Pressley declares 8 contracted players unwanted by the club.

14th July - Allegedly the date with Creditors and Paul Appleton.

20th July - 30th July - Conclusion of CCFC Sale to Otium if previous Football League statements are correct.

3rd August - First game of the season (A) Crawley.

The reason I bring up such a meaningless thread is because at this moment in time where is the time coming from for CCFC to sign players if we come out of Administration (roughly) at the end of July and kick of at the beginning of August?

This brief timeline since the prefferred bidder status was announced also doesn't include eventualities such as if Otium don't pass the Fit and Proper Test and confirmation of a home ground, season ticket sales (Forget the early bird she's flew), new kit, notice to fans, etc.

The question's I have are:

a) Are we already running out of time?
b) Does anyone realisticly think we will sign players for the new season?
c) Will we exit Administration before the season kicks off?
d) Is it still better to stick with SISU so we exit Administration now or hope that the Football League reject them as Fit and Proper and risk half a season trying to get rid of them which could get us relegated?

Users who are viewing this thread