The Terror Police (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
How did he even get that far when he had a record of being a nonce in 2016?

I guess it's hard to check if anybody is in a gang or a far right group at the start unless they really investigate them and follow them around but even so, he still had a criminal record anyway.

clint van damme

far right infiltrating the police. another import from America. Maybe it's a ploy to make chlorinated chicken seem not so bad after all

NorthernWisdom

How did he even get that far when he had a record of being a nonce in 2016?

I guess it's hard to check if anybody is in a gang or a far right group at the start unless they really investigate them and follow them around but even so, he still had a criminal record anyway.
I believe they're new charges, relating to that time, rather than charges that had been executed and resulting in a conviction at that point.

Nick

Administrator
How do you stop that? I might be being thick but it's pretty hard to know based off somebody filling in a form if they have no criminal history of it.

They need to get undercover into the far right gangs and then get knowledge at who is involved and going to rallies or whatever the gimps call them. I can only see it being intelligence based. (Unless of course they post about it on Social media and make it obvious or their close family members have charges relating to it when they get vetted)

Nick

Administrator
I believe they're new charges, relating to that time, rather than charges that had been executed and resulting in a conviction at that point.

Ah that makes sense then.

Hopefully word gets out about his preference when he is inside.

clint van damme

How do you stop that? I might be being thick but it's pretty hard to know based off somebody filling in a form if they have no criminal history of it.

They need to get undercover into the far right gangs and then get knowledge at who is involved and going to rallies or whatever the gimps call them. I can only see it being intelligence based. (Unless of course they post about it on Social media and make it obvious or their close family members have charges relating to it when they get vetted)

they will be undercover in everything - national action, BLM, Extinction rebellion you can be sure of that.

Nick

Administrator
they will be undercover in everything - national action, BLM, Extinction rebellion you can be sure of that.

I guess it then needs to link that into the vetting process for the Police and Prisons. Im not sure how, maybe some clever facial recognition would work if the undercover people could get photos of people when they meet up. Then scan it with all new applicants to see if there's a match, then they can manually check if it's the same person.

God knows. It is just worrying that there is no real way to know if they keep it quiet, tick the box to say they aren't and never mention it in public to anybody.

clint van damme

I guess it then needs to link that into the vetting process for the Police and Prisons. Im not sure how, maybe some clever facial recognition would work if the undercover people could get photos of people when they meet up. Then scan it with all new applicants to see if there's a match, then they can manually check if it's the same person.

God knows. It is just worrying that there is no real way to know if they keep it quiet, tick the box to say they aren't and never mention it in public to anybody.

It's difficult, I thought the Line of duty story where the lad from the criminal gang joined the police in order to feed them back information was a bit far fetched but apparently not.

NorthernWisdom

Yeah, that kind of concerned me.

Who wants fascists being able to say nope, they're not, and that's all it takes!

I suppose looking positively, at least they have found out, and are doing something about it(!)

Nick

Administrator
It's difficult, I thought the Line of duty story where the lad from the criminal gang joined the police in order to feed them back information was a bit far fetched but apparently not.

Thats what I instantly though of, there was also the true stuff from murder in the car park where one of the criminal's sons signed up and was in the police. I know you can't judge a son by their father but it is pretty dodgy if the son of a well known criminal joins the police.

Nick

Administrator
Yeah, that kind of concerned me.

Who wants fascists being able to say nope, they're not, and that's all it takes!

I suppose looking positively, at least they have found out, and are doing something about it(!)

Yeah, unless they rock up covered in Nazi tattoos or looking like somebody from This is England there's no real way to tell who and what they are about.

Maybe there is some random scientific type test where they can measure emotions based on seeing pictures of a mosque or something?

clint van damme

Thats what I instantly though of, there was also the true stuff from murder in the car park where one of the criminal's sons signed up and was in the police. I know you can't judge a son by their father but it is pretty dodgy if the son of a well known criminal joins the police.

and those police had links to the families of Stephen Lawrences killers hence the cluster fuck of an investigation.
The book the untouchables links up the connections between the two.

Nick

Administrator
Maybe turn the police training into SAS training where they are stuck in a room with a light on for a week, tied to a chair to see if they admit to being a c**t?

RegTheDonk

They've certainly screwed up in the background checks there. Hopefully, he was sussed by the other recruits and grassed up but that's really embarrasing for them.

SAJ

They've certainly screwed up in the background checks there. Hopefully, he was sussed by the other recruits and grassed up but that's really embarrasing for them.
How did they screw up in the background checks. If he isn’t advertising it it must be nearly impossible from doing background checks he had those connections.

SBAndy

and those police had links to the families of Stephen Lawrences killers hence the cluster fuck of an investigation.
The book the untouchables links up the connections between the two.

Also worth listening to Untold: The Daniel Morgan Murder on podcast. Really interesting and disturbing story. Same storyline as Murder in the Car Park. Dodgy as fuck, that investigation was, and has guest appearances from Laurie Flynn, co-author of The Untouchables.

Users who are viewing this thread