The Stone Roses (1 Viewer)

kg82

Well, the mighty roses have risen from the ashes and decided to play 2 gigs next year. This excites me more than I thought possible. Only thing is, I know those damn pesky ticket touts will be able to get in first for tickets. Anybody think of alternative ways to get them?!

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
The last 4 gigs I've tried to get tickets for have sold out in next to no time and then appeared on places like ebay moments later for extortionate prices... all I can say is be on the ticket site bang on time for when they go on sale and even then it's still hard to beat the touts.

Good luck.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
If I get hold of any tickets you can have 'em for free! Stone Roses? Nah fanks!

kg82

Is that sarcastic Stu?! Only ask because the news has been EVERYWHERE and thought you may be!! If not, it's Heaton Park Manchester, 29th and 30th June. I reckon they may put on another date if demands big, which I'm pretty sure it will be!

Houch, nice one!! I'll keep you to that!

Covstu

Is that sarcastic Stu?! Only ask because the news has been EVERYWHERE and thought you may be!! If not, it's Heaton Park Manchester, 29th and 30th June. I reckon they may put on another date if demands big, which I'm pretty sure it will be!

Houch, nice one!! I'll keep you to that!

Sorry it does look sarcastic but it certainly isnt! I love the stone roses and was the kind of music i have grown up with in my youth! Is it a ticketmaster job at 9am on Friday??

rob9872

Some of my all time fav music although unfotunately most of the people I know who followed them were largely wannabes and cocks.

bamalamafizzfazz

Love the Stone Roses and Ian Brown but having seen Brown live I am hesitant to get tickets for this.

I never have an issue getting tickets as the key is determination but for me £60 to see the magic of the Stone Roses destroyed by an aging Ian Brown might be a little too much.

kg82

Sorry it does look sarcastic but it certainly isnt! I love the stone roses and was the kind of music i have grown up with in my youth! Is it a ticketmaster job at 9am on Friday??

Ticketmaster or seetickets 9:30am tomorrow mate!

If there's a God a pair of those tickets will be mine!

bamalamafizzfazz

I'm not convinced. They will probably play some warm up gigs leading up to Heaton Park which are half the price. I am tempted to hang fire.

bamalamafizzfazz

4 tickets Sunday 1st July. Same day as Euro 2012 final, as unlikely as it may be if England make the final I won't be going and ticket will be for sale face value lol.

kg82

4 tickets Sunday 1st July. Same day as Euro 2012 final, as unlikely as it may be if England make the final I won't be going and ticket will be for sale face value lol.

Funny story... A very reliable psychic I know has told me she's seen England win the Euro 2012 championship! Shotgun that ticket!!!

Covstu

and thats the worry, i must admit not many people had rated them live in the past but its just one for the 'tickbox' of great all time bands seen live!!

Platt_The_Donkey

Rumours of further UK dates circling and set to be announced. I think a nice Arena, with useable toilets could be a better option than a Manchester field full of flying piss pint glasses.

An indoor gig will also have a better sound. To me, the Roses was all about the music rather than Brown's vocals, I'll be singing along regardless.

Covstu

come to the Ricoh!!!

Who are supporting at Heaton? I heard the Libertines but not sure how reliable that is!?

Sky_Blue_Daz

Was at 5aside on friday night and my friend had 4 tickets and asked if I wanted one, what a mate

LastGarrison

I saw them at the Napton festival the other month and he was meant to be supporting them.

He didn't turn up. :D

They were quality though. Should be a good night.

bamalamafizzfazz

Right guys a few circumstances have changed for me.

I have four tickets for the Sunday which I would like to swap for the Friday.
A new working commitment first thing on the Monday means that staying over on the Sunday is now not feasable.

I live in Coventry and would be able to arrange a ticket swap. I am willing to travel to meet someone but would be much keener on a local meet in the midlands.

I am ONLY willing to do a face to face ticket swap nearer to the time of the gigs to avoid a fraudulent exchange.

If anyone would like to do this ticket swap with me please send me a PM so we can exchange personal details so the deal can be made nearer the time.

I am fully genuine and can prove that i have purchsed four tickets for the Sunday.

I have posted this anywhere and everywhere online and I may as well offer it to my fellow SBT'ers.

If anyone can help me out in getting hold of Friday tickets I will have spare Sunday tickets which would be for sale at face value. Get in touch if you can help me out.

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread