The Specials (1 Viewer)

Terry_dactyl

Sorry if this doesn’t belong here...

I’m led to believe Specials tickets are going on sale tomorrow...playing at the Ricoh in September 2021 (if it happens).

I’m keen to see them but ami right in thinking money would go to wasps for this?

mr_monkey

I’m led to believe Specials tickets are going on sale tomorrow...playing at the Ricoh in September 2021 (if it happens).

I’m keen to see them but ami right in thinking money would go to wasps for this?

Yep... Tbf the ricoh indoor bit is shit for sound quality anyway, you'd be better off going to Brum to see them at the academy (that's what I'm hoping to do if I can get tickets)

chiefdave

Yep, hire fee for the hall and staff as well as the f&b money will go to Wasps. There will also be a surcharge on merchandise so anyone who buys a t-shirt etc will be handing money to Wasps (that's not particularly Wasps being dicks, its a standard practice all venues being dicks thing).

They're playing Birmingham as well so a local option for people who don't want to give Wasps money.

Users who are viewing this thread