The sole reason why... (1 Viewer)

peace ndlovu

…we won our games against Charlton, Southend and Wycombe was that I was wearing my new Christmas present, (a retro 60s style shirt) while watching on iFollow.
There’s a lot of rigorous scientific analysis to back this up that’s too complicated to go into here.

Prior to the Scunthorpe game I decided that such a valuable source of power must be used sparingly and I decided to ‘rest’ it. Accordingly, we lost that match.

I feel like a loss at home to Wimbledon would be demoralizing so I’m thinking it should be worn.
On the other hand, a team in eighth buoyed by a spectacular* new loan signing should be able to pull off a win without the shirt being deployed.

It’s a huge dilemma.

Thoughts?

*or waste of space, depending on your outlook

christonabike

I’m going with my daughter again and it’s the real reason we won not some dumbfangled theory!
Wait until we win again and be proved right M8.

On ward and upwards!

peace ndlovu

The good thing about ifollow is you can sit in your pants eating beans on toast.

Can't do that at a game as they don't even serve beans on toast!
Don't you think I've done enough damage to my kids already by indoctrinating them into a lifetime of CCFC addiction, without inflicting on them the sight of me wearing only pants and the odd stray baked bean?

Nick

Administrator
Don't you think I've done enough damage to my kids already by indoctrinating them into a lifetime of CCFC addiction, without inflicting on them the sight of me wearing only pants and the odd stray baked bean?
You have to wear pants. Hot beans on the sack is not an option.

Users who are viewing this thread