The six most depressing clubs to support. (1 Viewer)

Watched that earlier today as a neutral my money has to be on Blackpool it must be just dire. Ironically as a Manchester City supporter we had a close call in the 80s Owen Oyston was fishing around buying our club.

Grendel

Covstu

Orient have always been small, we were top flight and crashed. As much as I don’t want the shit club title but I think we win that one

I would have to give an honorable mention to Stockport County they have fallen from the Championship to mid-table Conference North, they now play part-time, rent the ground that they had previously owned for 100 odd years and now have to think of FC United and Salford City as their main rivals

clint van damme

I would have to give an honorable mention to Stockport County they have fallen from the Championship to mid-table Conference North, they now play part-time, rent the ground that they had previously owned for 100 odd years and now have to think of FC United and Salford City as their main rivals

Our first game after relegation was against them. We brought thousands, won 2-0, and sang "we'll never play here again". Well, we were right about that bit.

ccfcway

Imagine hearing this 15 years ago

"i would give an honorable mention to Coventry City. They have fallen from the premier league to league two, sold their stadium, they rent their ground, and now have to think about Accrington Stanley and forest green rovers as their rivals"

"i would give an honorable mention to Coventry City. They have fallen from the premier league to league two, sold their stadium, they rent their ground, and now have to think about Accrington Stanley and forest green rovers as their rivals"
Sorry I should have been clear I was referring to teams not on the video link, your fall has been as bad, although atleast you aren't part-time and in their case they didn't even "sell" their ground it was lost in an ownership struggle!!!...

fernandopartridge

We'd already sold the stadium whilst in the Premier League

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Gazolba

Grendel

We’ve rented a ground for 17 years. Other clubs have fallen to this level as well

Grendel

I can't believe there is a more depressing club than ours with what we are going through.

Yet still people like you support part of the problem.

italiahorse

Yet still people like you support part of the problem.
As I have said many times, from where we now find ourselves they are part of the solution.
Your solution if they leave is to just carry on the futile battle to get a stadium we can't afford.
We can't have it so nobody can ?

Users who are viewing this thread