The silence is uncomfortable... (1 Viewer)

standupforcity

What is going on here? Non of us has the slightest idea really...it's all speculation. And I just don't get the silence. Robins seems to have just disappeared, evaporated, and I have to ask the question 'was he ever really there'? Cos that's what it feels like...one of those horrible too real dreams. All I want right now is the answer to 'why'?!!! It's like the wall of silence we've all suffered...it's controlling and I don't like it. As dedicated fans we deserve to know what's going on....then we'll be able to accept it!

torchomatic

More likely they're still discussing compo. That's money not the bloke out of Last Of The Summer Wine.

mark82

To be fair the board released a statement yesterday with their side of the story. What more do you expect?

He's gone. Lets move on.

mark82

Whatever. I know it's not official but he won't be with us after tomorrow so may as well start moving on now.

wingy

Looking for maximum exposure in the Media.Would'nt get many column inches tommorow what with the CL but announce tommorow to TV and plenty in Fridays papers.

torchomatic

I bet we've had applications already. Mine's in.

Users who are viewing this thread