The Refereeing - Phil Dowd (1 Viewer)

daveccfc

Why do we always end up with people like him? He did not have a clue and I have to agree with Coleman for going mental at him and saying what he thought.

Usually ref's are too petty about strikers going near goalkeepers before giving a free kick. Even though Westwood was knocked out with a dislocated finger he never thought to stop play and give us a free kick?

When Morrison was pulled back it was a clear penalty and he went to send one of their players off but flapped it.

Why are the refs never banned?

him and singh (monty panasar look-a-like) are both premiership referees, i dont understand why we have them either, dowd and coleman have history from when coleman was manager at fulham, they played away at middlesborough a few seasons ago, dowd showed a poor peformance last season when we played baggies at home, singh sent of ian bennett vs stoke back at highfield road, we had him vs sheffield weds? couldve been utd at home last season where he made another poor peformance and fell over :D then again the other week! i thought when graham poll went to be a presenter on the tele that would be the end of bad refs!! lets hope neither singh or dowd visit us again!

G

Gregsy!!

Well next time that bloody referee is appointed to officiate one of our games..city should appeal against it and i hope coleman put a complaint in after that "performance" from that bloody idiot. :evil::evil:

well before yesterday we had no major reasons to let us, his past with him at fulham isnt to do with cov, but i dont think he will be returning, my uncle made a good point on ic forum, sub a ref like u do a player if not up to scratch :D

suzoooooo

theres a thread on here celebrities youd like to punch. well phil dowd may not be a celebrity but id still love to punch him:mad::mad::D:D

dilligaf

moz-screenshot.jpg
ccfc

looked at that pic and thought
ball at keepers handsadebola between ball and keepers face
what happens next isphil dowd shows he is not fit to ref my u 9's
end of
then i looked again
and city player between
westwood adebola

head closer to
westwoods