the REAL 'Villian' in this whole sorry SISU ownership saga (1 Viewer)

I tend not to post very often but when i do it is based on fact, so i thought this may be of interest.

Onye Igwe is the REAL "villain" of the piece because, however good a businessman he might be in his own field, in football terms he is just out of his depth

I am also led to believe that certain people regard Onye Igwe as simply not up to a job. Which appears to be borne out by all that's happened.

He is a SISU main board director (away from CCFC). I am also told that the people who remain interested in CCFC regard him as a poor businessman anyway, With absolutely no knowledge of football or football related business.

The more the finger is pointed publicly at him; in whatever (legal!) way, the more likely it is that something will happen.
He has been at the heart of every decision that's been made since SISU took over. EVERY decision - good & bad (mainly bad!).

Also I know for a fact that the pressure is beginning to get to them and there should be another article in The Daily Mail any time soon.

PUSB

brinner

yes mate Onye is the sisu constant at CCFC and he must be next on our hitlist!!

does he know much about rugby?? as he is involved with letchworth rugby club i hear............no wonder he is never at the ricoh on a saturday.

he probly knows less about football than tango man and the sooner he is out of coventry the better he is completely inept and is a LIAR!

SISU OUT!!!

BobbyDazzler

Richard Keys saying he has spoken to the Coventry Telegraph and he hopes they'll run the story tomorrow. I'm not sure how close Keys is to Hoffman but I get the impression things are beginning to gather pace.

wingy

anyone fancy a suanter down to letchworth for a game involving the oval ball,maybe put a few questions to him.

SuttonSkyBlue

"Also I know for a fact that the pressure is beginning to get to them and there should be another article in The Daily Mail any time soon."

Sounds positive, pal. You were spot on in advance about the tango man leaving so I'll take your word for it. Cheers for the info.

Nonleagueherewecome

Couldn't agree more with the first few posts, he's our enemy No.1. It was surely him that forced Hoffman out in the first place. Totally clueless idiot when it comes to football, he really needs to start feeling the burn.

AFCCOVENTRY

Finally, time to get rid of the toad so i can once again change my avatar.

As long as he is here... my avatar stays!

Onyabike is a prime tool.:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

Sub

anyone fancy a suanter down to letchworth for a game involving the oval ball,maybe put a few questions to him.

take a baseball bat and introduce him to the new game BEAT ONYI LIKE A PINYATA till he and SISU leave:):):):)

ICHAN

Come back KEN Iggy pops to blame.
Nah only joking lets hope this :jerkit: goes as quick as KD went when he fd up by going into the dugout.

LuckyGMan

I tend not to post very often but when i do it is based on fact, so i thought this may be of interest.

Onye Igwe is the REAL "villain" of the piece because, however good a businessman he might be in his own field, in football terms he is just out of his depth

I am also led to believe that certain people regard Onye Igwe as simply not up to a job. Which appears to be borne out by all that's happened.

He is a SISU main board director (away from CCFC). I am also told that the people who remain interested in CCFC regard him as a poor businessman anyway, With absolutely no knowledge of football or football related business.

The more the finger is pointed publicly at him; in whatever (legal!) way, the more likely it is that something will happen.
He has been at the heart of every decision that's been made since SISU took over. EVERY decision - good & bad (mainly bad!).

Also I know for a fact that the pressure is beginning to get to them and there should be another article in The Daily Mail any time soon.

PUSB

This Sounds good. As I always also post fact or so I'm told....or led to believe or maybe not.. So then believe me this post is complete fact ... Sort of ...well maybe ... So I'm led to believe ... Repeat to fade....

cloughie

This Sounds good. As I always also post fact or so I'm told....or led to believe or maybe not.. So then believe me this post is complete fact ... Sort of ...well maybe ... So I'm led to believe ... Repeat to fade....

The guy has been on the ball with other info so far without delving into the maybe's etc

Colonel Mustard

It's not right to vilify a man based on a bit of hearsay. Dulieu's actions spoke for themselves, but there's nothing concrete about what Igwe has or hasn't done. Put down the torches and pitchforks, eh?

Sub

I put it to you colonel mustard, that it was ONYI in the board room with a axe that killed CCFC !!! ;););) i win cluedo !!!:):):)

You only had to watch igwe's interview with central news to see the man has no conviction whatsoever. It was like he was reading from a script.

Moff

When Igwe stated at the start of the season that we had a 'smaller but better quality squad than last season' I turned off and just imagined him in his SISU clown uniform.

The man is a total joke.

Sub

When Igwe stated at the start of the season that we had a 'smaller but better quality squad than last season' I turned off and just imagined him in his SISU clown uniform.

The man is a total joke.

black_clown_college.jpg
:whistle::whistle::whistle:

I agree. This is not a witch-hunt and we should proceed with dignity and humility. By all means voice opinions and grievances but let us not over-step the mark by turning our discontent into personal vendettas - however aggrieved we may feel. I was at the Blackburn game the other night as a guest and was sickened by what I witnessed, and heaven forbid we stoop to those levels. Cheers

Wrenstreetcarpark

That is all well and good but it doesn't alter the fact that Igwe is the main man. He led on the deals at Southampton and at Derby (everyone forgets that episode). He is the one who manages CCFC. The supporters have blamed the front men. He has stayed in the shadows but it is he that pulls the strings. Nothing happens without his say-so. Readers may decide they don't want a vendetta against him. If not him why waste time on the paper cut outs that he has put up in front. If anyone wants to blame anyone for being the architect of CCFC's current plight it is Igwe. And he is still digging.

Nonleagueherewecome

That is all well and good but it doesn't alter the fact that Igwe is the main man. He led on the deals at Southampton and at Derby (everyone forgets that episode). He is the one who manages CCFC. The supporters have blamed the front men. He has stayed in the shadows but it is he that pulls the strings. Nothing happens without his say-so. Readers may decide they don't want a vendetta against him. If not him why waste time on the paper cut outs that he has put up in front. If anyone wants to blame anyone for being the architect of CCFC's current plight it is Igwe. And he is still digging.

Spot on. The grief Keen is getting is unreasonable, but if OI was getting ten times that it would not be enough. Throughout our demise under SISU, it has always been him that was calling the shots, from the shadows, out of the glare of publicity. So he's a family man? Tough shit, so are a large majority of CCFC fans. Short of criminal acts, we should stop short of nothing until the evil mofo is having sleepless nights (albeit no doubt on top of a huge pile of money).

:censored::censored::censored:

Users who are viewing this thread