The one that got away (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

Tranmere Rovers have today terminated the loan of Swansea City striker Rory Donnelly with immediate effect.

shy_tall_knight

23 next month yet to play in a proper full time league. Reminds me of Shaun Jeffers who have failed at Posh went to Newport and now on loan at the mighty Brackley 23 in a few months

kg82

My memory is terrible. I remember this guy but can't remember what happened?

skyblueinBaku

We signed him on loan and he went back to Swansea a day or two later for 'non footballing reasons'.

Ian1779

23 next month yet to play in a proper full time league. Reminds me of Shaun Jeffers who have failed at Posh went to Newport and now on loan at the mighty Brackley 23 in a few months

How many times did he score against us? Was at least once IIRC... doesn't matter how crap they end up, they still manage to do one over on us.

Godiva

We had him on loan from Swansea, but the player somehow learned that their manager at the time (Michael Laudrup) was to be sacked. So he decided to go back to try his luck with the new manager.

Actually I fully understand him - it was just a case of poor timing.

The Reverend Skyblue

Brackley have a very rich history of having quality would be superstars in their team.

i can recall back in the eighties a fantastic right back who played for them, I always thought he should have reached the very top.

god that lad was fantastic I wondered what happened to him

kg82

Brackley have a very rich history of having quality would be superstars in their team.

i can recall back in the eighties a fantastic right back who played for them, I always thought he should have reached the very top.

god that lad was fantastic I wondered what happened to him

Who was it?

ccfcway

him and Slager will be deadly up front for Tranmere

As a side note, Tranmere have also signed Steve Jennings today

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread