The often overused words ' Fickle Fans ' (1 Viewer)

Bob Latchford

They're now my local team. so, see them as a kind of second team ... AFC Bournemouth, are at their highest point in their history and, could possibly still go up, yet a section of their fans are calling for Howe to go ! I seriously can't believe that

LB87ccfc

They're now my local team. so, see them as a kind of second team ... AFC Bournemouth, are at their highest point in their history and, could possibly still go up, yet a section of their fans are calling for Howe to go ! I seriously can't believe that

Comical really, they do not know how lucky they are bunch of tin pot piss poor southern fairies.

Godiva

Is it because of his post-match comments?

I watch Bournemouth too these days. I have to say that they do have a fair share of clueless supporters add to that the Bandwagon brigade and I'm not surprised to be fair.

bigfatronssba

well our owners saved us from liqudation as we have some vocal fans who want them to go.......

And here was me thinking that ccfc Ltd had been put into liquidation. Thank goodness that are owners would never do anything like that.

Skyblueweeman

I'm South Coast as well Bob and thought that I heard last nights defeat meant they hadn't won in the last 4 or something like that?! They have dropped a couple of places in the past few weeks going from good contenders for an automatic spot to likely play off hopefuls, but even still, they have a chance of making it to the promised land.

There's something about Howe and Tindall working well for that club, particularly Howe. He did well for them before leaving for Burnley and he's done even better since coming back. Good luck to them I say. Nice to see some different teams make it up to the Prem, especially if they're in your neck of the woods.

WM

torchomatic

I had my first ever real bet last night on the Forest game and won £40, so I'm glad Bournemouth lost. However, I'd love to see them and Wilson promoted.

As for fans calling for Howe's head. That's beyond stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread