The official NFL Thread (4 Viewers)

covcity4life

Oooh allen magic then compltley fuckes up. Houston back in with chance

Liquid Gold

Defender that got there second was worried about drawing a flag so tried to pull out of the tackle and ended up bouncing him back up.

tisza

Love the playoffs. Everything just goes up a level or two.
Bills on the up. Load of cap space to add some offense.

Otis

Pats just not the same team this year. End of an era perhaps?

Surely time for Brady now to stand down. Would that result in a rebuild, or is Bellichick that good that he can just conjure up a really good QB from somewhere and it will normal(ish) service resumed?

Otis

So, I guess the two teams I will be rooting for from here on in will probably be Seattle and New Orleans.

tisza

Pats just not the same team this year. End of an era perhaps?

Surely time for Brady now to stand down. Would that result in a rebuild, or is Bellichick that good that he can just conjure up a really good QB from somewhere and it will normal(ish) service resumed?
Pats weren't great last year 11-5 but found enough in the post season to go all the way. Titans shut them down last season.

It's not terminal. They tried to fix obvious problems with brown and Gordon. Beat up O line and mediocre running game. Sanu trade highlights how desperate they were.

Stidham is a good qb. Not Brady but won't have hurt sitting & learning most of the year behind Brady. So if Brady goes at least the qb knows the offense.

39 yds longest 2nd half drive for either side.

tisza

Nahnin all seriousness 2 good wildcard games yesterday

Hopefilly vikings and eagles win tonight
Don't fancy our chances but our games against Saints usually exciting. Cook needs to be on fire but more important secondary has to fire up. Think it could be high scoring.
Think the Eagles could cause an upset because they are so unpredictable. Also a lot of injured players now back.
But Seahawks have been great on the road even if recent form iffy.
This could be a single score game

tisza

Yes!!!
Thought we were going to blow it.
Went against all sorts of form.
Great pass to Thielen.
Good game from the defence, (even Rhodes turned up) and cousins.
Doesn’t get easier with a trip to 49ers.

covcity4life

Yes!!!
Thought we were going to blow it.
Went against all sorts of form.
Great pass to Thielen.
Good game from the defence, (even Rhodes turned up) and cousins.
Doesn’t get easier with a trip to 49ers.
You need to win

If packers manage to win i want another home game

CCFCSteve

Gutted (follow Saints and saw them twice this season). Didn’t turn up for first three quarters though !

Fair play to Vikings, deserved it (having said that, if Saints win the OT toss they probably win the game)

tisza

Gutted (follow Saints and saw them twice this season). Didn’t turn up for first three quarters though !

Fair play to Vikings, deserved it (having said that, if Saints win the OT toss they probably win the game)
Yep. Agree on OT with the momentum. Cousins to Thielen was the changer.
Was surprised how much pressure we got on Brees with the way saints O line has been playing

Hiraeth

Can't see Wentz returning today after Clowney's lowered helmet impacted down on the back of his head. Nasty

covcity4life

Would rsther have played eagles but oh well. Seahawks didnt exactly cover themselves ib glory today. But wilson is always a danger

Looking firward to it

ajsccfc

Nice to have a relatively comfortable if not impressive win. I'd make Green Bay favourites but you never know in the playoffs, I think they're still owed a win after that NFC championship game in 2015 which I'd still rate as a game higher than the Superbowl win over the Broncos the year before

Users who are viewing this thread