The official NFL Thread (3 Viewers)

tisza

Actually enjoying watching our backups giving the Bears starters a hard time.
Said it before we've got a player in Boone.
But jeez Mannion is a poor backup even allowing for the benched players.

Otis

I still can't get my head round Brady not retiring last year. Would have gone out in a blaze of glory, winning the Superbowl and the Pats at the top of their game.

Now, looks like his career is going to end in a damp squib.

He's looked a pale shadow of himself this year.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
I still can't get my head round Brady not retiring last year. Would have gone out in a blaze of glory, winning the Superbowl and the Pats at the top of their game.

Never count them out until it’s finally over

tisza

Should have gone.
Brady has played OK this season in general just hasn't got much around him.
Run game average. Receivers ( apart from Edelman) average which is why they gambled on Brown.
Brady doesn't trust his receivers and is dumping the ball more often than before.
Patriots O line isn't what it was either.
But the defence is good enough to keep games tight and then who knows what Brady will come up with in the playoffs.

tisza

No surprise kitchens gone.
Needs a strong coach to sort out the Browns mess. Sort out the penalties, shake up Mayfield and remind him he's not a college QB anymore, find an O line and the list goes on.

Skybluefaz

Stayed up to watch the Seahawks game. Such a frustrating end coming up a couple of inches short. The delay of game penalty on the one yard line killed it though. Should have been a hand off to beast mode to jump in the touchdown. Sloppy.

Colesy55

Had to laugh. Saw some pundits questioning Young as his numbers were down at end of season. Big 10 championship game vs. Wisconsin he was being triple teamed!!!

We'll see how he goes against Trevor Lawrence this weekend in the "semis"
Zero effect in the biggest game of the season not sure he is as good as he is hyped up to be !!

Otis

Stayed up to watch the Seahawks game. Such a frustrating end coming up a couple of inches short. The delay of game penalty on the one yard line killed it though. Should have been a hand off to beast mode to jump in the touchdown. Sloppy.
It was. Do we know what happened there? A Carroll error?

Last edited:

CCFC88

It was. Do we know what happen there? A Carroll error?
I think they all got so unbelievably excited and completely lost their heads. Strange as they had the level headedness (if that's a word) to run up and clock it. God knows what they were actually doing for the 40 seconds as they weren't even close to being ready.

tisza

Zero effect in the biggest game of the season not sure he is as good as he is hyped up to be !!
Had a quieter game but was often doubleteamed with Carman a big unit at 340lb.
Still a game Ohio threw away.
Young is seriously good. Going to be elite in the NFL.

CCFC88

Good. About time.
Allen one, Rivera expected in at HC, may bring his DC with him also.

Huge culture change required to get the place resembling a football team again next year. Hopefully a HC and front office players want to play for, starting with Trent coming back into the fold.

Liquid Gold

Allen one, Rivera expected in at HC, may bring his DC with him also.

Huge culture change required to get the place resembling a football team again next year. Hopefully a HC and front office players want to play for, starting with Trent coming back into the fold.
I notice Haskins has been tweeting Trent. Could well be on the cards.

covcity4life

booya 13-3, great season

If i was a betting man i dont expect us to win 1 playoff game(lthough defo possible with home field advantage) let alone win superbowl but its been a fine season and proud of my packers

maybe see vikings in playoffs @tisza

maybe redskins too......oh wait

Otis

as a ravens fan, I cant wait for the play offs to start!
They are looking the hit tip. Need to keep key players healthy though.

Will support the Pats until they are knocked out (might well be Saturday) and then will go for maybe Seattle, New Orleans, or the Bills (as a long shot)

tisza

Suspicious activity at the skins. Suddenly good decision making:)
Rivera decent coach. Dél Rio a top defensive coach

Otis

Fact you suppprt them says it all
Yes, of course. Course it does.

I started supporting them in 1982 when they finished in 3rd place behind the Jets and the Dolphins.

Says it all, clearly.

giphy.gif

tisza

Seems like Cowboys may try and go for Zimmer. Got a lot of history with the Cowboys & Jones.

Otis

Josh Allen. What the hell were you thinking? Loss of 36 yards on 2 plays..

Just throw it away. Geez.

Users who are viewing this thread