The official NFL Thread (15 Viewers)

tisza

I wonder who’s orders the officials acted on to cost the Lions that game...
Twats
Some poor calls particularly 4th quarter on Flowers.
General lack of consistency all season as different groups of officials interpret rules differently.
Lions need that one bit of luck to give them a signature win and get the ball rolling. Way better team under Patricia and always improving.

covcity4life

Still going to lose the game and the top spot in the division to the lions next week.
LOL U WOT BRUV?

what a game! GB always give us good MNF

a huge win vs a divisional rival but also overcoming our own mistakes with so many fumbles and turnovers.. the defence came up good limiting lions to FG on about 4 seperate drives that could easily have been TD. they even nearly stopped the TD on line of scrimmage, so encouraging

all this without devante adams and also what many see as a weak reciever core anyway, AR is making it work

now jamaal williams has broke out as a genuine 2nd running back its very exciting, as philly won superbowl when they had the engluish adoji RB and one other good one but i forget names

yes some facemask calls went our favour no doubt so a bit of luck, but if had not many bad self made errors we prob would have won regardless so better team won

5-1 but only 2 away games so far. need 5 more win minimum from remaining 10. but all about improving week in week out.

go pack go!

Otis

What a terrible error in the Lions having 12 men on the field for that one call that lead to a score and gave an automatic first down in the redzone.

CanadianCCFC

Some poor calls particularly 4th quarter on Flowers.
General lack of consistency all season as different groups of officials interpret rules differently.
Lions need that one bit of luck to give them a signature win and get the ball rolling. Way better team under Patricia and always improving.
“One bit of luck” more like just one out of 3 awful second half penalties to have not been called on our defence. Not to mention the missed DPI on Green Bay in the 4th.

CanadianCCFC

LOL U WOT BRUV?

what a game! GB always give us good MNF

a huge win vs a divisional rival but also overcoming our own mistakes with so many fumbles and turnovers.. the defence came up good limiting lions to FG on about 4 seperate drives that could easily have been TD. they even nearly stopped the TD on line of scrimmage, so encouraging

all this without devante adams and also what many see as a weak reciever core anyway, AR is making it work

now jamaal williams has broke out as a genuine 2nd running back its very exciting, as philly won superbowl when they had the engluish adoji RB and one other good one but i forget names

yes some facemask calls went our favour no doubt so a bit of luck, but if had not many bad self made errors we prob would have won regardless so better team won

5-1 but only 2 away games so far. need 5 more win minimum from remaining 10. but all about improving week in week out.

go pack go!
So the fact that Green Bay made errors means the better team won?
How does that make any sense?

CanadianCCFC

stop being butt hurt.

lions were only in game due to packer errors, so shudnt look to just the bad calls solely

just admit you got it wrong
Well you not addressing my question means you accept that your previous point made no sense.
I’m not sure how the Packers making errors means the Lions didn’t deserve to win... players make errors, teams make errors, and yes officials make errors but when there are 4 blown calls on crucial plays in the second half and the team on the short end of all of them loses by 1 point, their complaints are valid.

covcity4life

YOU SAID THEY WOULD LOSE AND THEY WON

admit you were wrong ffs

this is whats annoying about this thread, so many of you post whilst games are on acting like you know about the sport and then i always end up being proven right and you just cant bring yourselves to admit you were wrong

you said gb would lose, they won
few years ago someone said packers wouldnt make playoffs,they did! he then change dit to they won win a playoff game, they did! he then said wont win superbowl lmao

rivalry is fine, but dont let it make you a c**t of a poster mate

CCFC88

strange one.
Were getting average 60k in San Diego.
Couldn't get help from council building a new stadium. Ownership panicked when Rams announced return to LA as they claimed large part of their fanbase was from southern LA area. Was all messy along the lines were going to do a deal with Raiders then Raiders said they were off to Vegas (again couldn't get the council to pay for new stadium).
By default ended up with a deal from the Rams.
Got to wonder whether the Raiders become like the Rams with large numbers of "away" fans making up the crowds as part of weekend packages etc.
I think its a long term plan with both LA teams, once they've both moved in and get properly set up in the LA community they'll start to build a fan base. As with any franchise move it'll take time and will be "tourist clubs" for the first 10-15 years but if both stick around LA/Cali has a big enough population to keep two franchises going. Issue at the moment is that most LA residents likely have their own team that they supported before moving to LA, they will need to attract the next generation.

Vegas will be a tourist team, due to the place and amount of visitors they will fill the stadium 8 weeks a year, likely to be more hotel comps and visiting fans than actual Raiders fans there. Don't follow NHL but I know they moved a franchise in there, how has that gone?

CCFC88

then i always end up being proven right and you just cant bring yourselves to admit you were wrong

he then said wont win superbowl lmao
hen I sometimes end up being proven right and you just cant bring yourselves to admit you were wrong
he then said wont win superbowl lmao - he was right.
;)

covcity4life

hen I sometimes end up being proven right and you just cant bring yourselves to admit you were wrong
he then said wont win superbowl lmao - he was right.
;)
lol anyone can be nostradmus if they can keep changing prediction

anyway i put packers got lucky calls but the cancuck really sohuld have been able to give packers some credit after saying they will lose

anyway on to the next one. rams at home i believe. gotta be looking for another W

CanadianCCFC

admit you were wrong ffs

this is whats annoying about this thread, so many of you post whilst games are on acting like you know about the sport and then i always end up being proven right and you just cant bring yourselves to admit you were wrong

you said gb would lose, they won
few years ago someone said packers wouldnt make playoffs,they did! he then change dit to they won win a playoff game, they did! he then said wont win superbowl lmao

rivalry is fine, but dont let it make you a c**t of a poster mate
I didn’t say that while the game was on, I said it a full week before the game actually.
On another note, an interesting change of subject from you. You called me butt hurt when really, my complaints were legitimate. Now you’re making a general complaint in a personal way when it has nothing to do with me.

covcity4life

I didn’t say that while the game was on, I said it a full week before the game actually.
On another note, an interesting change of subject from you. You called me butt hurt when really, my complaints were legitimate. Now you’re making a general complaint in a personal way when it has nothing to do with me.
Omg

LISTEN

U said they wud lose. They didnt. I poked fun at u with a u wot bruv. U clearly butt hurt cos didnt tske it in jest and start talking aboit bad calls as a caveat even tho inhad already acknowledged them. That is butt hurtness

Still early in season. Lets move on

P.s what i mesnt was if not for packers self made error slions wudnt have even been that close even with ref decisions
So imo best team won as a 1 off from packers hopefully. Tske poijt it is confusing as best team wudnt make mistakes

Intersting to see osi play fown bad decisions on bbc show

tisza

Skins-49ers seems lively 0-0 at H T :)
Seriously though thought Redskins would struggle against an impressive 49ers

tisza

worst secondary performance in a long time but take the win.
offense unrecognisable from 1st few GWs.

tisza

Jets proof you can't buy success.
For all their free agency recruiting and "capitalising" on cap space they've woefully underperformed.
On paper looked a wildcard team pre-season but hasn't happened.
Got to look at Gase still trying to play the same football that failed in Miami.

mark82

packers 6-1

would take 1-2 in next 3 before bye though.

Chiefs are missing Mahomes, it's absolutely the best time to play them, hopefully that will be a win.

Then it's the Chargers, who are misfiring, and it will be like a home game in that stadium.

Panthers is a tough one to call. Could go either way. If we can stop McCaffrey we'll win.

Think we'll win at least 2. The toughest game is coming out the bye against the 49ers.

covcity4life

Chiefs are missing Mahomes, it's absolutely the best time to play them, hopefully that will be a win.

Then it's the Chargers, who are misfiring, and it will be like a home game in that stadium.

Panthers is a tough one to call. Could go either way. If we can stop McCaffrey we'll win.

Think we'll win at least 2. The toughest game is coming out the bye against the 49ers.
ahhh a fellow cheesehead?

mahomes out is a biggie yes

ok taking into account 49ers game then yes we really do need to go 2-2 in next 4

ajsccfc

Seahawks are 5-2 which is both better than the same stage last year and better than I was anticipating, don't mind defeats when they're against better teams which was the case with the Saints and Ravens, plus one was a close call and the other by stupid defensive errors which aren't all that common.

tisza

Seahawks are 5-2 which is both better than the same stage last year and better than I was anticipating, don't mind defeats when they're against better teams which was the case with the Saints and Ravens, plus one was a close call and the other by stupid defensive errors which aren't all that common.
case for Wilson playing the best football of his career

ajsccfc

Assuming Sunday wasn't some kind of turning point and just a blip he's definitely in the MVP discussion as it stands now.

tisza

workmanlike win over the Redskins. These Thursday games always see teams fall off a bit.
Still giving up way too many penalties in costly situations.
Skins defense playing better now. Collins looked near his best. Sort out the offence for next season and makings of a good side.

Users who are viewing this thread