The official NFL Thread (6 Viewers)

Otis

Yeah. Out of all those 4 teams there are just so many winning combinations aren't there.

tisza

Takes a couple of passes to turn the whole half around. Saints looking comfortable, Rams have no offense then a couple of drop offs and Rams strike. Kind of sloppy

Skybluefaz

Tight now, good game. I wish the NFL season was longer. What are others thoughts on this? I see a few people are asking for 18 games in a season. I do wonder if the shortness of the season is what makes it special though if you get what I mean. you value each game a bit more.

Terry Gibson's perm

Tight now, good game. I wish the NFL season was longer. What are others thoughts on this? I see a few people are asking for 18 games in a season. I do wonder if the shortness of the season is what makes it special though if you get what I mean. you value each game a bit more.

Would the players bodies hold up to more games so you may end up with inferior players in the final games

ajsccfc

I think it's just about right as it is, good three months and no overkill.

If the Saints lose this, that penalty that wasn't called is going to haunt them

tisza

Officials seem determined to get Rams to SB.
2 game changing calls missed. Both on same defender.
Last one was the game for saints. Would have been 4 seconds left on clock.

Otis

What a finish though. Who would have seen that coming after the first quarter.

There were a few bad calls tonight.

tisza

What a finish though. Who would have seen that coming after the first quarter.

There were a few bad calls tonight.
Game decided by that late call. With all the review potential seems ridiculous not to be able to challenge that missed call in a championship game

Liquid Gold

I'd be fuming if I were a Saints fan absolutely robbed. They need to change the rule so you can challenge inside the 2 minute warning.

Otis

Some terrible decision making by the Rams defence too. Totally messed up on a couple of plays.

Otis

I'd be fuming if I were a Saints fan absolutely robbed. They need to change the rule so you can challenge inside the 2 minute warning.
Or, alternatively, officials review every play behind the scenes, or if they are not sure about the play.

usskyblue

Everyone in the country (outside New England) would rather tear off their toe nails and chew them, than see the Patriots win

Users who are viewing this thread