The official NFL Thread (4 Viewers)

covcity4life

I just use twitter to wait till gb match gets near redzone thrn i switch it on

See gsme last night? Giants lost! Opens up that wildcsrd

covcity4life

Another good win for gb woth best qb in world excelling

Tampa lost. Seattle lost. Giants lost.

Just you pesky redskins.

Could 49ers tske the bye away from seattle? Coming off a big win now!

Otis

We might not need GB.

Dallas beat the Lions, then you beat the Lions and we're in if we beat NY.

Dallas should beat Detroit you would think. Depends if they rest players or not I guess. Hopefully should be up for it, but anyway, if Dallas win then the play-offs are in Washington's own hands.

Otis

It's relatively simple for the Skins.

Dallas beat Detroit - Redskins just need to beat the Giants. Doesn't matter about Detroit v GB. Going to be one loser out of that game.

Detroit beat Dallas - Redskins then need to beat Giants AND hope for a Detroit victory over Green Bay.

Otis

Well we should get our wish next week. The two games that WILL be on TV next week will be the Lions V Packers and the Redskins V Giants. They are are the only two games that have real importance. Well, that hold the most importance anyway.

AFC is now all sewn up, with only placings at stake. With the NFC it is all about Detroit, or GB, or Washington.

Should be exciting.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

rob9872

Fins made it! When I was a kid they were good, since then been like supporting city with perpetual failure.

CCFC88

Pats @ Dolphins 6
Giants @ Skins 9:30
Packers @ Lions 1am

Big win for Washington at the weekend, got the running game going again, showed the rest of the NFC North how to do a job on the Bears.

Bookies giving -8 to Washington this weekend, must be expecting the Giants to rest players! Really hope OBJ plays, nothing better than watching him and Norman go at it, although maybe not when a playoff place is on the line.

Otis

Pats @ Dolphins 6
Giants @ Skins 9:30
Packers @ Lions 1am

Big win for Washington at the weekend, got the running game going again, showed the rest of the NFC North how to do a job on the Bears.

Bookies giving -8 to Washington this weekend, must be expecting the Giants to rest players! Really hope OBJ plays, nothing better than watching him and Norman go at it, although maybe not when a playoff place is on the line.
Bloody annoyed with Carolina. Did you see the effort, or lack of it they put in this last weekend?

Play-offs had all but gone for them a while back, but they played like tigers against the Redskins, but then put in a feeble, dismal, not even trying to tackle effort in on Sunday.

Great to see Mack Brown play for the Skins. Has some nifty feet going there. Can maybe see Matt Jones now leaving and Brown and Kelley as the main two RB's, with Thompson as the option go to guy.

Going to be an exciting weekend for sure.

I am convinced GB with beat Detroit, so I don't think you, cc4l should worry too much about the Giants beating Washington.

Wouldn't be more exciting anyway for your game if it was win or bust? Washington win and then it is is either Detroit or Green Bay. One game shootout!

covcity4life

lol n othat would not be better

better is beat detroit and play playoff game at labeu

or lose and play away to atalanta

forget bust!

no NYG have nothing left to play for at all?

covcity4life

Nice to see mark!

I thibk giants wont want to go into playoffs on 2 loss skid. So they may play well vs redskins ratger than rest players perhaps?

Otis

Rly hope they do you. Thibk we will lose to lions

Just a gut feeling
I am convinced you will win. Demoralising loss for the Lions against Dallas and the Packers star is very much on the rise.

I expect GB to win by about 10-14 points.

Otis

I also think NY will beat Washington.

Cousins has to be on top form and I can see him throwing a couple of interceptions if the Giants blitz him.

Otis

This is very poor from the Skins. They simply have to have better pass protection for Kirk Cousins. Giants keep blitzing and he is getting very little time on the ball and their defence are breaking though our line far too easily.

We know we have a poor defence, so have to get the offensive side working, or this will be a massacre.

Not helping with Norman losing his cool either.

Early doors, but have a very bad feeling about this. :(

Otis

Washington were dreadfully poor two weeks ago, but then back on form last week, but now totally misfiring again.

Missing tackles, playing poorly defensively, Cousins missing some passes, running game going nowhere.

Hard to find what is going right.

Seriously need to get their act together. This is so, so poor and inept.

Enjoyed the Pats win, but this is just painful.

Otis

I know I am talking to myself, but what the hell is going on? Should have taken a time out, but just let the clock run. Players bashing into each other and the kicker, Hopkins continuing to miss vital field goals.

And I thought the City were shit. :(

Terry Gibson's perm

I'm watching red zone instead but I am here for you Otis especially as I have money on the redskins

Otis

Bloody holes in the defence the size of enormous craters.

Think this is the worst I have ever seen the Redskins play and that's over many, many years.

Otis

Certainly is.

This is why I love the NFL. You can be totally down and out and then just one single play and the whole thing can change.

Otis

Still think we will lose, but at least we have given ourselves a fighting chance.

Users who are viewing this thread