The 'not so obvious' hot babes thread! (2 Viewers)

OffenhamSkyBlue

I prefer Charlotte but think that's too obvious...

Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk
Spoiler alert: She was displaying quite an impressive chest in last night's episode, especially in the task. And then they showed her (shoulders up) in the bath for some unknown reason at the end.

Robinshio

Spoiler alert: She was displaying quite an impressive chest in last night's episode, especially in the task. And then they showed her (shoulders up) in the bath for some unknown reason at the end.
unfortunately although she lives in Warwickshire, she bats for the other side , so you are going nowhere with that one

Ian1779

Definitely - the frequent use of leather jeans does nothing to reduce the allure!
But ... she has recently been usurped as my favourite "thinking man's totty" by the discovery of Professor Hannah Fry. Her joie de vivre and enthusiasm for any new discovery is such an attractive trait. This is exemplified in her BBC series "The Secret Genius of Modern Life" in which she tries to discover how modern tech things work by taking an angle grinder or blow-torch to them (and laughing her head off in the process).
Boring maths prof she AIN'T!
I met her at a Maths conference a few years ago…. Very obvious in real life 😍

OffenhamSkyBlue

Overlap with the Taskmaster thread, and so OBVIOUSLY hot, but fuck it, here goes ...

If you get a chance to catch the latest Taskmaster Champion of Champions (shown last Sunday), look out for Morgana Robinson in that dress and THAT catsuit, and asking to be handcuffed ...! And absolutely batshit crazy!
Made an old lech very happy!

Nuskyblue

Overlap with the Taskmaster thread, and so OBVIOUSLY hot, but fuck it, here goes ...

If you get a chance to catch the latest Taskmaster Champion of Champions (shown last Sunday), look out for Morgana Robinson in that dress and THAT catsuit, and asking to be handcuffed ...! And absolutely batshit crazy!
Made an old lech very happy!
She's unhinged!

She is great in Toast of London.

Users who are viewing this thread