The next three games ... (1 Viewer)

Godiva

Sheffield U and Barnsley away and MK Dons at home. Two promotion and one relegation candidate.
Doesn't look like we'll get a lot from those games.

Last year we lost 1-2 to both Sheffield and MK Dons - while Barnsley played in the Championship.

Looking for a bit of positives the reverse games this season yielded 5 points from 1 win (Sheffield U) and two draws.
But Reda played in all three and now he'll probably miss at least the games against Sheffield and MK Dons.

So how many points should we realistically aim for in these three games?
I would say anything between 0 and 3 points. If we get more than 3, it would be a miracle.

Astute

Aim for 9 points.

Realistically aim for 1 point.

We have these 3 games to complete the 7 game run we were looking at before the Yeovil game. I thought that we would do well to get more than 3 points. We already have 3 points from the last 4 games. Not very good but as good as we could realistically have hoped for.

Nick

Administrator
We should have beat Barnsley earlier on in the season :(

I think 3 points realistically, wouldn't mind 6 though!

Sky Blue Harry H

I'd take 3 points from those 3 games - as I can only see defeat against Sheff Utd, and MK have better players/play better football than us (at the mpment). Barnsley are a bit unpredictable - but certainly no greta shakes. Therefore I'd see 3 points as fairly positive. Like others anything more would be a huge positive.

skybluebeduff

1 point, and that's judging it by our past few games, 5 points in our last 7 games. Some expected a win at least from the Yeovil, Gillingham and Rochdale games, yet we got none.

Johnrambo

1 point would be my hope, but wont beat Sheffield United or MK Dons, Barnsley have got a new manager at that time, so its 0 points.

LB87ccfc

Good 3.1 beating tomorrow, 1.1 with MK and Barnsley are in absolute freefall and got hammered by Crawley so no excuses its a must win vs a team struggling like us. 4 points maximum out of this I think , which I would be happy with going into the run in vs teams in around us (Apart from Bradford)

Users who are viewing this thread