The next step (1 Viewer)

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

As i’ve shown previously I’m as anti wasps as the next person.

However, they don’t matter no more - leave the Ricoh to them. The next step however is getting SISU and Boddy to stop the woe is us statements and get cracking with a plan to return to us to Coventry...

Be it new stadium or come down to Wasps their next statement is crucial

lifeskyblue

The next step is for sisu to give robins and the fans some hope that there is a viable future for CCFC beyond a year at St. Andrews.

This time a new stadium has to be more than words. Even if it is just outside the boundaries sisu must layout realistic plans for a permanent home; can’t survive as nomads for long.

At the same time Robins needs guarantees that investment in him and the team will continue. Perhaps even some cooperation with brums academy especially if we find it difficult to attract more players. We will, in all probability, be treading water on the pitch until sisu lay out detailed plans for the future.

Sisu need to continue with greater transparency with fans. It has been interesting to follow the trend in fans reaction to sisu over recent months as whilst still not forgiving them the past many fans are increasingly getting behind them. The more open sisu have become the more average fans blame CCC and Wasps as well as sisu.

If they keep quiet and do nothing the club will fold in less than 2 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Alan Dugdales Moustache

SISU won't have any plan whatsoever to get us back to the Ricoh . They will sit tight and see what happens. There will be no new stadium. They will enjoy how CCFC supporters turn their attention to Wasps and CCC while they get away with killing the club at leisure. This could be a protracted period away from our home city.

cc84cov

The next step is joy & the gang fuck off

Their plan is to hope wasps are fucked next year if not will be another year & so on

Liquid Gold

Lets hear your plan then? From what we are told Wasps have requested indemnification. Would you be prepared to offer that? If not what is your solution?
I think it's probably along the lines of 'sell to Hoffman and let him let Wasps fuck us up the arse'

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Lets hear your plan then? From what we are told Wasps have requested indemnification. Would you be prepared to offer that? If not what is your solution?
I have no solution. Just because it is my opinion that SISU have no real plan/ hurry to get us back to Coventry does that mean I should have a plan ? Odd response.

chiefdave

I have no solution. Just because it is my opinion that SISU have no real plan/ hurry to get us back to Coventry does that mean I should have a plan ? Odd response.
it's not an odd response at all. Unless you're saying you're being critical of SISU for not having a plan for something that isn't possible to achieve.

Users who are viewing this thread