The News We Wanted (1 Viewer)

smileycov

Facebook User
Ranson is desperate to keep westwood, and he said he want's to stay. in the coventry telegraph.

www.coventrytelegraph.net/co...

he also states he will not let anyone dismantle the team but allow them to purchase and build. It all seems rosey today x :D

smileycov

Facebook User
SORRY I APPEAR TO HAVE MESSED THE LINK UP!! however it does bring the telegraph up and just click the cov city section!!

SORRY FOLKS :confused:

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
Well, he's already said he doesn't see a reason why he should go, and talks had already started. It's just whether he accepts the contract handed to him!

smileycov

Facebook User
not sure why, but i feel geniune optimism about next season. I think Ranson has listened and observed. We were not playing well and the fans were not happy, so many on here saying they wouldn't renew after many years of going. Now he understands we need to keep the good and just add 2/3 decent players, get someone who CAN motivate and gell them and build on what we have. we are better than the results suggested, we all saw it when the confidence was high, so a new dawn is open us...................AGAIN!!

Users who are viewing this thread