The new sisu out website! (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

WillieStanley

I don't know how they got mu email, I probably signed up to it and forgot. But they emailed me last night. Its good. Needs more info though! A timeline would be good!

Astute

I thought this was a SISU OUT website

It's appalling. It says nothing. I think some more work is required by whoever has started it. A pm to Nick may be worth a shot.

torchomatic

I think the problem is a lot of the stuff even SISU can't be blamed for; relegation from the Prem and time since we won our last trophy. If it's a SISU out website then concentrate on the last four years, not before.

coop

no millionare will come near CCFC no one has got money to burn with no return.Everyone needs to wake up and smell the roses we are an average size club and have and always will be a selling club.We will never fill the Soleless place called the Ricoh we are the 8 th biggest city in england and should fill the stadium week in week out no matter what league we are in.

ashbyjan

Could they add a line about time since Hoffman started putting together a bid - must be getting on for a year now and also a running total of alternative bidders, that's a big fat zero and can probably frozen at that.

ashbyjan

Could add a line for number of lies told by SISU but that number would probably crash the site and also a line for number of board members appointed

flammablepiss

Facebook User
I would just buy a decent wordpress theme and style it sky blue. Those sites are dead cheap and easy to make.
I'm sure there would be people willing to send over some thoughts of their own as well... maybe a section on the fans views with quotes etc.

Users who are viewing this thread