The Most Important Question (1 Viewer)

fellatio_Martinez

What kind of easter egg are you hoping to get this weekend, lads?

Lindt for me.

JulianDarbyFTW

I used to like a Flake Easter egg. It really was the crumbliest, flakiest chocolate, with the hard egg a genuine bonus. But the flakes are so small that I'd now prefer a Malteser one.

As an aside, does anyone else get the whole egg in the wrapper and smash it on a table to break it up? I'm the only one in my family to do it, and they think it's very odd.

Nick

Administrator
I used to like a Flake Easter egg. It really was the crumbliest, flakiest chocolate, with the hard egg a genuine bonus. But the flakes are so small that I'd now prefer a Malteser one.

As an aside, does anyone else get the whole egg in the wrapper and smash it on a table to break it up? I'm the only one in my family to do it, and they think it's very odd.

Only if it's been in the fridge!

vow

Weird fooker....

xcraigx

I'm not bothered either way, chocolate is chocolate and anything I do get will have been scoffed by the end of the day!

Sky_Blue_Daz

I remember as a kid the ice cream man would put a 30p dollop of ice cream in half of your eggs and top it with chocolate sauce and sprinkles

Macca

Supermarkets are increasingly turning it into a 2nd Xmas. Other than an Easter egg I don't remember so much fuss about it when I was a kid

Nick

Administrator
Supermarkets are increasingly turning it into a 2nd Xmas. Other than an Easter egg I don't remember so much fuss about it when I was a kid

Nor me, it would be an egg with a mug or egg cup and job done.

Astute

I hope they all stay unfertilised. Can do without any more pesky kids.

Gazolba

Cadbury's maple syrup cream.

eastwoodsdustman

Kinder chocadoobieee (for those old enough)
I’m in Spain at the minute and have just discovered kinder egg ice cream. It’s the stuff dreams are made of.

Reactions: vow

fellatio_Martinez

)
I’m in Spain at the minute and have just discovered kinder egg ice cream. It’s the stuff dreams are made of.

Sounds right up my street. I have a sweet tooth even Willy Wonka couldn't satisfy.

I've tried Kinder Bueno ice cream bars and cornettos recently. They were lovely but really overpriced.

Users who are viewing this thread