The Missing (1 Viewer)

Johnnythespider

Anybody been watching this, the best thing I've watched in years. Great cast, well written, well paced. Gripping stuff.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I'm watching it, but just can't get into it as much as I have other drama's. Doesn't have the same appeal as others I've seen, but I'll still watch it.

looking forward to his other police drama that's due to start this week, Babylon I think it's called

stupot07

Tonight's was great viewing .

Real tension.

Hate the Smarmy Liason detective !!:jerkit:

Yeah, we're convinced he's got a dark secret that's going to come out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

jimmyhillsfanclub

I've had one eye on it as my Mrs. loves it......from what I've seen from over the top of my book (Schamas History of Britain vol. 2 if yer interested) it looks OK, although ridiculously far-fetched in places.....

......and the mum certainly bore more than a passing resemblance to Mrs. McCann last night.....

Colonel Mustard

Whenever I feel like its losing its grip on me, the show comes up with a marvellous moment/twist to keep me tuning in. James Nesbitt is a bit one-note for my liking, but Tcheky Karyo, Ken Stott and Frances O'Connor are very watchable. The car chase in last night's episode was a spellbinding bit of filmmaking.

Johnnythespider

Whenever I feel like its losing its grip on me, the show comes up with a marvellous moment/twist to keep me tuning in. James Nesbitt is a bit one-note for my liking, but Tcheky Karyo, Ken Stott and Frances O'Connor are very watchable. The car chase in last night's episode was a spellbinding bit of filmmaking.
Its not very often my whole family sit down and watch something that we all enjoy, but we are all glued to it. And yes the car chase was great viewing.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Same question: Anyone been watching the Blacklist? So many twists and turns! Great viewing and James Spader's acting is second to none! I watched episode 8 of Series 2 last night. Great twist!

stupot07

Same question: Anyone been watching the Blacklist? So many twists and turns! Great viewing and James Spader's acting is second to none! I watched episode 8 of Series 2 last night. Great twist!

No, but I've seen an advert for it and it looks really good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

sw88

Chief Commentator!

Sorry to raise old ground, but saves me starting a new thread when it's been mentioned here ;) I've recently got into the first series of the Blacklist HH! What a brilliant programme! Almost done first series

Nick

Administrator
Sorry to raise old ground, but saves me starting a new thread when it's been mentioned here ;) I've recently got into the first series of the Blacklist HH! What a brilliant programme! Almost done first series
What's it about?

Houchens Head

Basically, he sets up top criminals to be caught by the FBI. They are real bast**ds though! He is sooooo clever! You will LOVE it Nick! Top, top, top programme! Lots of twists!

Houchens Head

Series 2 is a real roller coaster! You'll love it SW88! :claping hands: Some great twists and turns! You'll watch it and literally say "WTF!!!!"

aloisiwouldhavescored

Yes, fantastic programme, been watching it from the start and Series 2 continues with the great work from Season 1 (sometimes subsequent series never live up the the 1st).
James Spader at his brilliant best.

Houchens Head

Just as a side note, they play some great music in the show as well.

Houchens Head

When I was looking to download it, I could t find episodes 1 & 2 of series 2. Need to look harder though as can't go missing them!

I have series 2. Episodes 1-8. Got them from a torrent site.

Users who are viewing this thread