The messiah (1 Viewer)

Covcraig@bury

Him self can't get this lot to hold on to a lead !!What is the point ? The players we have are shit . The league does not lie..

covmark

You're forever on here saying until sisu have gone, you won't go anyway. So excuse me if I couldn't give two fucks about your cretinous opinion.
Prick.

oucho

If everyone was NOPM then SISU would be gone and we could start out on the road to redemption. It's not a cure all by itself but it's the pre-requisite first step before we can begin the climb back.

Covcraig@bury

You're forever on here saying until sisu have gone, you won't go anyway. So excuse me if I couldn't give two fucks about your cretinous opinion.
Prick.

Ow, hello !! Sisu rent boy raises his brown tongue head again.. Well it's pricks like you that do fuck all that has left my club with owners like this .. Take a deep breath .... And have a good long think about yourself !!!

covmark

Ow, hello !! Sisu rent boy raises his brown tongue head again.. Well it's pricks like you that do fuck all that has left my club with owners like this .. Take a deep breath .... And have a good long think about yourself !!!

Sisu rent boy yaaaaawwwwwwnnnn.
Why are you here, you care about the owners far more than me. You're the one that's letting them prevent you from attending matches.
We don't need fans like you anyway, so do us all a favour, and fuck off.

matesx

wow bit tetchy in this one

so fans who go are wankers who have helped kill the club

and the "protestors" who sit at home are heroes doing their bit to save us

this is brilliant stuff :slap:

Chez78

Jesus calm down chief

Here's been here how long all of about 6 training sessions, not been allowed to bring in his own coaches (yet) and we're actually creating chances. We're shot granted but let's give him a little time to actually sort it out before we jump on the slash your wrists express.

As far as the comments about people that go and watch the home games I thought we'd left that all behind us? Like it or not they are going no where and neither are we unless we actually pull together and get up there for as many games as we can.

hill83

There's a definite link between total bellends and people leaving spaces before full stops.

Samo

Goodness me this is a bad tempered thread. Can I just ask... Would you have taken a draw before the game?

matesx

the 4 below us are marginally more shite

so by that reckoning we stay up

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Goodness me this is a bad tempered thread. Can I just ask... Would you have taken a draw before the game? 

No. Having suffered that second half, yes. :p

RFC

Crazy to attack one another, game is all about opinions and supporting the manager & team as opposed to the current obsession about owners, councils, caterers & stadium operators.

Point gained or two lost? Still can't make my mind up but probably 2 lost, although suppose I'd have taken the draw before KO!

rob9872

Three pages in and no Life of Brian quotes????? What is this place coming to?

skybluedan

Crazy to attack one another, game is all about opinions and supporting the manager & team as opposed to the current obsession about owners, councils, caterers & stadium operators.

Point gained or two lost? Still can't make my mind up but probably 2 lost, although suppose I'd have taken the draw before KO!

Fuck me I've really hit rock bottom I agree

Users who are viewing this thread