The little things (1 Viewer)

steve101

I have just watched the Reading game again on iPlayer. Simon Moore thinks Cov have a goal kick after 5 minutes or so of injury time. Most teams at that stage would probably settle on defending the corner to take a point. However Maatsen quickly kicks the ball to the player at the corner flag, saving probably 30 odd seconds. In doing so we had that little bit more time to score the winner. This team want to win everything and believe they can.
On an unrelated point watching back I realised how awesome Hyam played. Apart from his early booking he was dominant and used the ball well. He is playing with more tempo when on the ball. Near the end of the game he was isolated against the fresh legs of Hoilett and bossed it!

COV

I have just watched the Reading game again on iPlayer. Simon Moore thinks Cov have a goal kick after 5 minutes or so of injury time. Most teams at that stage would probably settle on defending the corner to take a point. However Maatsen quickly kicks the ball to the player at the corner flag, saving probably 30 odd seconds. In doing so we had that little bit more time to score the winner. This team want to win everything and believe they can.
On an unrelated point watching back I realised how awesome Hyam played. Apart from his early booking he was dominant and used the ball well. He is playing with more tempo when on the ball. Near the end of the game he was isolated against the fresh legs of Hoilett and bossed it!

Hyam is a dark horse for "most underrated player", based on the fact that a fair few people think he's garbage.

eastwoodsdustman

Anyone else notice da Costa lose possession and punch the floor instead of trying to win the ball back on Saturday. Straight out of an under 11s Sunday league game.

SleepyGinger

The whole game is on iPlayer?

Hobo

Robins doesn't pick garbage ( except for da Costa ) 😙

Da Costa is our weakest player but he is not garbage.

Unless you are in that small group who think Da Costa, Moore, Wilson, Maatsen, Hyam, McFadz, Sheaf, Allen, Shipley, Gyokeres and Waghorn are all garbage and a waste of time. Because all those between the end of last season and start of this have been consistently slagged off. It is embarrassing. All important members of our squad at present who have started well as a team and squad.

JulianDarbyFTW

Highlights, extended highlights and a full match replay. How quickly it is available after I'm not sure though.
View attachment 21551

It comes on at 1am. I've used it a few times when I've had family things on during the day and not been able to go / watch - just avoid the score all day, then watch the match at 1am - this season they put the score underneath the play button, so you have to cover half the screen while you start the game if you want to watch it spoiler free.

Edit: the replay of the game is free, so you don't need to have purchased ifollow for that particular game in order to watch it back.

aloisiwouldhavescored

Sorry to be thick, but where do I actually find these replays, Sky, YouTube etc?

Jcap

It comes on at 1am. I've used it a few times when I've had family things on during the day and not been able to go / watch - just avoid the score all day, then watch the match at 1am - this season they put the score underneath the play button, so you have to cover half the screen while you start the game if you want to watch it spoiler free.

Edit: the replay of the game is free, so you don't need to have purchased ifollow for that particular game in order to watch it back.
I think you can change a setting so that it doesn’t show the score when you’re accessing the game.

aloisiwouldhavescored

You need an ifollow subscription.
Thanks for that. Already got an ifollow subscription so just logged in and found the various matches. How long to they stay on there for?
Presumably if I attach my laptop to the television can watch it full screen as I do the live ifollow games?

We are such saddos that we go to a live game and then if it has been on Sky we go home and watch it again. So will enjoy being able to watch the matches on ifollow at our leisure.

There really is no hope for us.

JulianDarbyFTW

Thanks for that. Already got an ifollow subscription so just logged in and found the various matches. How long to they stay on there for?
Presumably if I attach my laptop to the television can watch it full screen as I do the live ifollow games?

We are such saddos that we go to a live game and then if it has been on Sky we go home and watch it again. So will enjoy being able to watch the matches on ifollow at our leisure.

Last season's games stayed on for pretty much the whole season. I like to watch them back with the opposition commentary on just for an alternate view of the team.

ccfcricoh

All of last season are still on there so looks like they stay on indefinitely

i also like watching games again :LOL:

and yes imagine you can connect laptop directly to TV

Users who are viewing this thread