The last of us (1 Viewer)

Marty

I'm still to complete REvil 4 on the Wii, so I might finish that first and I've just ordered a PS3 from CEX to play MGS4 and 5 (phantom pain?) plus REvil 5 and 6 which I had bought 4 years ago just before my PS3 stopped working!

REvil 2 remake is great I've heard, but not too sure I wanna be pooping my pants like I did with previous RE titles! I'll take a look at RE4 and decide.

regarding Unchartered, would you say there is another one in the series I could buy and play before Unch. 4?

You can pick up the Unchartered collection for peanuts, it's the first 3 games. Probably around £15

Don't forget that TLOU has DLC, which is well worth paying for.

God of War, The Last Guardian, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Watch dogs, Detroit: Become Human, are all highly rated games that will cost little money.

One of my favourite games on the PS4 is 'Infamous Second Son', bit silly and a bit samey towards the end but it's a fun game to pick up and play.

Reactions: vow

vow

That DLC for TLOU was called 'left Behind'? If so, I was able to play that too.

The Multiplayer stuff looks good but I'm shite at co-op type matches as I would die immediately!

vow

You can pick up the Unchartered collection for peanuts, it's the first 3 games. Probably around £15

Don't forget that TLOU has DLC, which is well worth paying for.

God of War, The Last Guardian, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Watch dogs, Detroit: Become Human, are all highly rated games that will cost little money.

One of my favourite games on the PS4 is 'Infamous Second Son', bit silly and a bit samey towards the end but it's a fun game to pick up and play.
Thanks, I've got rise of Tomb raider 20 year collection from my 2nd hand Ps4 purchase too!

ajsccfc

The Uncharted collection is a cracking bargain, I got it last Christmas to play through them again. 2 rivals 4 as the best of the main series, there's also The Lost Legacy which came out most recently, it's kind of a spinoff with some of the side characters but is more free-form than the main game, if you enjoy the series I'd definitely recommend that.

Ccfcsj

If you want to try these games fairly cheaply give Playstation Now a go. I think they still have a 14 day free trial but if not it's £8.99 a month - just remember to cancel if you don't want to keep it as it rolls over. A lot of games can be streamed or downloaded if you have a good enough internet collection

vow

The Uncharted collection is a cracking bargain, I got it last Christmas to play through them again. 2 rivals 4 as the best of the main series, there's also The Lost Legacy which came out most recently, it's kind of a spinoff with some of the side characters but is more free-form than the main game, if you enjoy the series I'd definitely recommend that.
Thanks aj, I have been lucky with the 4 games it came with as I have that Lost Legacy also.

Playing RE4 on the Wii, the gameplay is awesome sauce but coming straight from the LoU the gfx are shite on this! 480i or the heady heights of 575i resolution.

vow

If you want to try these games fairly cheaply give Playstation Now a go. I think they still have a 14 day free trial but if not it's £8.99 a month - just remember to cancel if you don't want to keep it as it rolls over. A lot of games can be streamed or downloaded if you have a good enough internet collection
Thank you, I have joined the 14 day trial already just to get The Last of Us and played it to death!

I will look out for offers on a 12 month subscription for around £22-28 if possible!
Hotukdeals site is excellent for deals and bargains.

Marty

They can take as much time as they like with this game, it deserves the time to make it perfect from release.

Users who are viewing this thread