The lad who wet himself on Saturday... (1 Viewer)

Forbidden MK

Assuming there was only one (?) he was standing outside the concourse near the main entrance just before kick-off looking a bit worse for wear! You couldn't really miss him as one leg of his jeans was completely dark-coloured and he only had one training shoe on - his mate was standing next to him, holding the other shoe.

Not sure if it was after he'd been ejected or whether he was about to try and get in the ground but to be honest, it looked like he'd done it where he was standing - bit of a state to get in, though.

I have to say, it was fantastic support from your lot - most impressive I've seen at the stadium.

kepit 2 yusen

You've got a nice stadium Forbidden, even more impressive when you get the upper tiers. It was a great game and your lot really threw the pressure on our lads towards the end. Honestly would have been happy with a draw beforehand but will take the win :)
Like you, our attendances have been poor at home since League 1 but can see that changing with our current form. Hopefully yours will to as you edge up the table. Wishing you success for rest of season - but not at our expense ;-)

Forbidden MK

You've got a nice stadium Forbidden, even more impressive when you get the upper tiers. It was a great game and your lot really threw the pressure on our lads towards the end. Honestly would have been happy with a draw beforehand but will take the win :)
Like you, our attendances have been poor at home since League 1 but can see that changing with our current form. Hopefully yours will to as you edge up the table. Wishing you success for rest of season - but not at our expense ;-)

Can't see the top tiers being finished to be honest - finances are tight and it probably wouldn't justify the outlay. It's decent enough as it is. In the middle of nowhere but good for parking and traffic unlike most new stadiums.

ccfc92

. It's decent enough as it is. In the middle of nowhere but good for parking and traffic unlike most new stadiums.[/QUOTE]

Like the Ricoh :whistle: :facepalm:

Stadiums built into the streets :claping hands:

steveo1987

Can't see the top tiers being finished to be honest - finances are tight and it probably wouldn't justify the outlay. It's decent enough as it is. In the middle of nowhere but good for parking and traffic unlike most new stadiums.

Yes,got to say tge stadium is very impressive.like the concourse area although they were not geared up for a large away support.Good to see two sides trying to play some proper football.

Forbidden MK

Did they open up the ladies toilets as 'Gents'?

Bit of a design fault - loads of ladies loos but not enough gents! After lots of complaints they've started letting the boys use the girls toilets!!

steveo1987

Plenty of toilet facilities directly behind goal,girls were still girls loos,only problem was queues for food/drink..horrendous .good luck for the rest of the season forbidden.by the way,I live in deanshanger but Coventry city is with me by birth!!

coundonskyblue

Toilets were plentiful. Catering facilities need more staff!

Despite the fact I dislike what the club did to Wimbledon, MK dons fans seem a good bunch.

Users who are viewing this thread