The Innocent. (1 Viewer)

wingy

Anyone been turning in ?
Excellent TV ,fairly standard police drama in theory So well written and superb acting.

stupot07

Yeah really enjoying it, some great acting, well written
so glad hes been proven to be innocent, sometimes they do these things and then go 'ah ha! Only joking he was guilty after all. Nice to see his relationship with his kids develop. Hate Alice's character, but I suppose that's thr point.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Captain Dart

no spoilers now..

wingy

Fancied it might be him as they never raised his profile .
Bit disappointed with taking her off the case, seemed a tad pathetic.
Up there with the Scandi drama quality for me, excellent.

wingy

Oh thought they were on the verge of doing the usual of putting it back on him again after the scene in the shop with the original detective.

ajsccfc

I liked it, but I had one glaring issue with the last episode

There was no real hint at the brother until 20 minutes before the end he decides to go really weird at the policewoman and trigger suspicion, then suddenly it all very quickly unravels from there. If he was clever enough to literally get away with murder for seven years suddenly he's too thick not to give the game away in a couple of seconds?

eastwoodsdustman

I liked it, but I had one glaring issue with the last episode

There was no real hint at the brother until 20 minutes before the end he decides to go really weird at the policewoman and trigger suspicion, then suddenly it all very quickly unravels from there. If he was clever enough to literally get away with murder for seven years suddenly he's too thick not to give the game away in a couple of seconds?
Just saw the spoiler. We noticed that when he took the kids bike back, they weren't in the back of the car but he unloaded them.

Users who are viewing this thread