The Ides of May (1 Viewer)

Johnnythespider

I'm not normally a superstitious type, but today is testing my reasoned approach to things. First I got up this morning and went into the kitchen for tea and toast to spy through the blinds a single Magpie on the roof of my garage picking debris from the gutter, that on it's own I would normally brush aside with disdain but I decided to catch the bus the the game tonight, I haven't been on a bus for years. We get on the bus to be greeted by a Notts accent behind the wheel saying it's double price for city fans tonight. He was only a county fan. I now can't help thinking that debris being tossed from the gutter was our dreams of promotion. Has anybody had any positive events I need help

wingy

I'm not normally a superstitious type, but today is testing my reasoned approach to things. First I got up this morning and went into the kitchen for tea and toast to spy through the blinds a single Magpie on the roof of my garage picking debris from the gutter, that on it's own I would normally brush aside with disdain but I decided to catch the bus the the game tonight, I haven't been on a bus for years. We get on the bus to be greeted by a Notts accent behind the wheel saying it's double price for city fans tonight. He was only a county fan. I now can't help thinking that debris being tossed from the gutter was our dreams of promotion. Has anybody had any positive events I need help
Have a pint
Get a taxi or the wife to drop you next time .

Otis

Yep.

I tried to open a tin of baked beans with our crappy tin opener and it sprayed bean juice all over my missus' face.

Sbarcher

Yep.
Good job it was only a tin of beans!
I tried to open a tin of baked beans with our crappy tin opener and it sprayed bean juice all over my missus' face.

Users who are viewing this thread