The Hachs Sharpen Their Pencils (1 Viewer)

theprince

Already the press boys of Fleet Street are onto Roy Hodgsons case as it seems he has pipped the cockney kid 'Arry Redknapp to the England post. Fans choice, press boys choice, players choice ' misses out and already the London press have turned. One paper sarcasticly put Hodgsons list of achievements most of which are when he was on the continent mainly Sweden, yet if he won one league or cup here it would eclipse our 'Arry.

'Arrys claim to fame, err helping to bankrupt Portsmouth and relegating West Ham and Southampton. Mind you there are some fans moaning about chosing Hodgson over Redknapp and most of them are Spurs supporters.

Should say hacks by the way

Last edited:

kg82

Redknapp didn't relegate West Ham and I'd definitely blame the Portsmouth thing on changing owner after owner. The criticism of Hodgson is unfair but how is that Redknapps fault?

I hate our press in this country. They would sooner sell an extra 100 or so thousand papers than get behind our national manger. Fact. :jerkit:

SkyBlueScottie

Its only certain tabloids who wanted Arry, I would rather we have Mourinho, but I think Hodgson is the better choice if we are looking for a manager to be involved with all aspects / levels of international football and our nations development.

Users who are viewing this thread