The Goals (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

35 league goals between Baker, Clarke and McGoldrick this season.

That leaves the rest of the current playable squad having scored 18 between them all season....

Looks like we are going to need a fair few 1-0's to get to where we want to be

Cv3cov

Don't worry as long as no one boos Mcsheffry he'll step up to the plate.

ccfcway

Gary McSheffrey 1
Cody McDonald 3
Callum Ball 0

You'd have got some odds on that being the amount of league goals scored by those 3 at this point of the season !

skybluegod

Doesn't really reflect anything because baker goodie and Clarke have played a lot and were meant to score goals. Th only two not scoring goals are sheffers and the CAM bailey and Jenno play deep so don't really have responsibility for large amounts of goals. Then the defence aren't meant to score a lot just the odd couple.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Be interesting to see how many different outfield players we've used this season, and how many of them have chipped in with those 18 games!

As posted recently, our team is completely different to the one who played V Yeovil, our defence has seen many changes, as has our Midfield.

Anyone got the time on their hands to work that out?

ccfcway

Moussa 5
Barton 3
McDonald 3 (including todays)
Bailey 2
Fleck 2
Christie 1
McSheffrey 1
Edge 1
Wilson 1

ajsccfc

Clarke and McGoldrick have spent most of the season as our lone striker, so it may be that whoever plays in that spot also gets among the goals. McDonald's got 1 in 2 so far since Clarke was ruled out and was unlucky to hit the post last game so that's encouraging for him and us. If Baker's out now's the time for someone in midfield to grab a chance too.

ccfcway

its likely that Bell will replace Baker

----------------------Cody----------------------------
McSheffrey--------------Moussa---------------Bell
---------------Bailey---------Jennings--------------
Stewart------Edge--------Martin-------Christie---
-------------------Murphy----------------------------

A team with 13 goals in them so far....

rob9872

What am I missing? We'vesred 62 goals this season so even wuthout those 35 we have another 27 nt 18. Take the top three scrers from any side in the league and see how many have more than 27. I would hazzard a guess that it isn't many.

ccfcway

What am I missing? We'vesred 62 goals this season so even wuthout those 35 we have another 27 nt 18. Take the top three scrers from any side in the league and see how many have more than 27. I would hazzard a guess that it isn't many.

Elliott 4, Wood 3, Hussey 1 etc

All now out or left

rob9872

Yes but they have played regularly and we do create plenty of chances so hopefully whoever gets a run and I would assume cody, can step in and step up. I have been more concerned about clean sheets so today should give some confudence at that end.

stupot07

I wouldn't get too excited about the clean sheet, Hartlepool have now failed to score in their last 4 games.

Robccfc87

Seeing as we are the divisions top scorers I would be more concerned that we aren't in the top 2/3 as I bet (without looking)most other leagues highest scoring team is top 3 minimum?!

Users who are viewing this thread