The goal (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 4439

Can't see whether Bayliss is offside when Kelly threads through the ball?

Skyblue_CP

Can't see whether Bayliss is offside when Kelly threads through the ball?
This is what Powell is on about i believe, i sit level with the 18 yard box and it did look close, it could have gone either way, Bayliss was just jogging back onside when Kelly made the pass

Warwickhunt

Chaplin needs to be doing better with that free kick chance :(
think Chaplain needs to lose some weight! looks a bit laboured when sprinting. Seem to remember Mcnulty carried a little bit until the New Year started as well

Otis

Chaplin needs to be doing better with that free kick chance :(
He does. Has to hit the target minimum.

The shot that whizzed just past the post clearly wasn't as 'awful' as Grendel said it was though was it. ;)

That was a very decent effort.

He certainly needs to do a lot, lot better, but we seem to be creating a bit more with Hiwula and Chaplin up front. I'd stick with them.

mark82

He does. Has to hit the target minimum.

The shot that whizzed just past the post clearly wasn't as 'awful' as Grendel said it was though was it. ;)

That was a very decent effort.

He certainly needs to do a lot, lot better, but we seem to be creating a bit more with Hiwula and Chaplin up front. I'd stick with them.

Think he probably should have taken a touch. Looked like he had time. Thought he played quite well yesterday, just looks like he's lacking a bit of confidence. He got into positions to score and eventually they'll start going in. There's clearly a player in there waiting to come out.

Thought at times, as previously, he was playing a bit deep and he gets knocked off the ball too easily at times, but think he will get there. Sometimes a bit of patience is needed before writing someone off.

Users who are viewing this thread