the future (1 Viewer)

Colin1883

Tonight's result maybe irrelevant ... How do sisu keep the fans scrambling for tickets?

£18 for adults and ( the future of the club) kids for a quid for the rest of the season... ?

Otis

Tonight's result maybe irrelevant ... How do sisu keep the fans scrambling for tickets?

£18 for adults and ( the future of the club) kids for a quid for the rest of the season... ?

You just have to be careful about those with season tickets. £18 would be fine. Think my ST works out about £15.50 per game, I would have no problem with £18.

slyblue57

Got my tickets for tonite last friday online and without any problems, they arrived Saturday.
Was in the telegraph stand season ticket since ricoh opened and will sought my new season ticket
during next week. Gunna get there early tonite ,check out a few views to decide where to sit,
For the future, i m not particularly bothered how cheap match day tickets are made as I ll be happy
to have my own seat each game and buy tickets home/away before some others.I take that as a
perk of having a season ticket.
pusb

Otis

Got my tickets for tonite last friday online and without any problems, they arrived Saturday.
Was in the telegraph stand season ticket since ricoh opened and will sought my new season ticket
during next week. Gunna get there early tonite ,check out a few views to decide where to sit,
For the future, i m not particularly bothered how cheap match day tickets are made as I ll be happy
to have my own seat each game and buy tickets home/away before some others.I take that as a
perk of having a season ticket.
pusb

Yes, I agree. But if the club did keep offering match day tickets at less than ST prices then some ST holder would undoubtedly moan.

slyblue57

Yes, I agree. But if the club did keep offering match day tickets at less than ST prices then some ST holder would undoubtedly moan.

Hey its Cov ,people will moan about everything. if we win 6-1 tonight it ll be we should never have let that goal in lol

Users who are viewing this thread