The Football League Show (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

Well, the stupid theme musics gone...new one's not much better.

So, how long will City get? I reckon just under a minute.

Nonleagueherewecome

Might just pretend we are still on the championship an not watch the league 1 highlights

As Linell read out the Championship results after the game rather than L1, I think he's doing the same..

Grendel

As Linell read out the Championship results after the game rather than L1, I think he's doing the same..

He probably still thinks we are in the top flight and his best buddy Bobby Gould is still banging them in.

Sky

Norwood looked amazing for huddesfield, I'd give anything to have him in this league

Nonleagueherewecome

"Coventry had enough chances to win three games". Hmm, kinda implies we shoulda buried them?

Nonleagueherewecome

SkyBlue_Bear83

"Coventry had enough chances to win three games". Hmm, kinda implies we shoulda buried them?
Yea maybe we are all cutting our wrists over nothing here

We played poor and still should have won according to that

Bartons curling effort was very nice, 3 or 4 passes between the same players and a great shot

Nonleagueherewecome

Crewe look like they'll get bullied out of games.

Nonleagueherewecome

Yea maybe we are all cutting our wrists over nothing here

We played poor and still should have won according to that

Bartons curling effort was very nice, 3 or 4 passes between the same players and a great shot

It was class, great move, too. He's our Norwood this season I think!

Nonleagueherewecome

Go on Robbie, lamp him!

fernandopartridge

Mcdonald looks about a stone lighter than last season. Looking at the highlights we should have won comfortably, great ball from Fleck for the goal.

Nonleagueherewecome

Header was great, though. And he made half the chances for himself!

I like how Clinton is still doing his "why didn't you pass to me?!?" hissy fits, then. That's reassuring.

Nonleagueherewecome

Well of the bookies top 6, we look better than Swindon and PNE, worse than Donnie, Sheff U and MK Dons.

Nonleagueherewecome

Yea showed the goals, Cody Mc missing 2 1v1 chances absoloutely skying one of them and Barton hitting the post

Commentator credited Stech with a save for the one that went over..pictures were dire, tbh. I guess there's a bit of a lack of facilities down there...they got electricity yet?

Nonleagueherewecome

Anyone else think we should have buried those two follow ups? Clarke was one, not sure who had the other, but they both looked great chances to me!

Nonleagueherewecome

Burton went for a...burton? Looks like a great draw for us now, we can market it as a potential goal-fest! Cody to bag 5 like Regis did against Chesterfield ;)

Grendel

Burton went for a...burton? Looks like a great draw for us now, we can market it as a potential goal-fest! Cody to bag 5 like Regis did against Chesterfield ;)

Or even Chester?

SkyBlue_Bear83

Anyone else think we should have buried those two follow ups? Clarke was one, not sure who had the other, but they both looked great chances to me!
Fleck it was before he went off, he really didn't hit it with much power and it was a fairly easy clearance. Should have done better

I though Clarke was a tough one as it was bouncing and he was under pressure from a Yeovil player

ampthill_sba

Just watched it this morning on iPlayer: "had enough chances to win 3 games" was the quote....

I must admit that at the ground I felt that the performance only deserved a draw and that Yeovil had some chances to win too (ref ruled out goal)...

Not long before next game

@richh87

Just watched it this morning on iPlayer: "had enough chances to win 3 games" was the quote....

I must admit that at the ground I felt that the performance only deserved a draw and that Yeovil had some chances to win too (ref ruled out goal)...

Not long before next game

That goal of theirs was a clear handball and we had many more chances than them so that's one good thing to take away.

Users who are viewing this thread