The five stages of iPhone5 grief... (1 Viewer)

I'mARealWizard

402272_10151069093848437_1947346848_n.jpg

CTID

lol so true...already registered my interest with orange for something thats essentially a bigger version of my current phone

Bertola

I love my iPphone 4, and I'm not that impressed with the 5, and was considering getting the Galaxy 3 when i'm due an upgrade.... But, Apple seemingly get all the best apps first. Will make a more informed decision once I see the prices

CTID

For me its a question of the operating system and apps. iPhone will always win, IMO, on that front therefore when my upgrade is due...ill always upgrade to the latest iPhone.

I just cant deal with Android in the version ive had the disspleasure of using, seems a mile off IOS so until they can catch up with that or bring out something so outrageously better than an iPhone that i just have to have...then im staying with iPhone.

Diehard Si

Got the 3GS and past my 2 years so only paying £15per month at the mo.

Was holding out for the 5, but very underwhelmed. Tempted by the note 2, but just not sure about the swap from ios to android. Will be starting again from scratch. All apps and contacts gone.

In the meantime just decided my 3GS works fine so will stick with it for now

CCFC Germany

Same here.
Hat a BlackBerry and an HTC and had issues with both of them.
Perfectly happy with my iPhone 4 now.
Just annoys me that lots of apps that are free for Android and are not for iPhone...

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
i had a iphone 4 oved it but got robbed so trying to decide either get iphone 5 or wait for iphone4s prices to drop.

Users who are viewing this thread